The Last Sentence

rmholt

And when Old Bran had finished telling the Song of Ice and Fire, his sons Ned and Hodor looked fightened and horrified. Not all Starks like horror stories it seemed.

You choose one pretty impossible end I think.. Bran can't have children and that men in the North told him he can't walk again...

The Last Sentence of the epic ASOIAF has been written. It is known.

So what do you think it is?

I am thinking it is the last line of the vows of the Nights Watch.

or: Then everyone went home.

Jaime Lannister took a seat on the Iron Throne and waited for someone to come and claim it.

And when Old Bran had finished telling the Song of Ice and Fire, his sons Ned and Hodor looked fightened and horrified. Not all Starks like horror stories it seemed.

You choose one pretty impossible end I think.. Bran can't have children and that men in the North told him he can't walk again...

Their mother Dany was cooking a roast for dinner with the help of Drogon.

"And then the endless Summer came.." I thinık it should end this way.. We all think about the politics and the events but we sometimes forget...Winter is Coming.. I don't see any battle being fought, any conspirations made or any survivors survive really..

The Great Other's bright blue eyes fixed on King Tomen's pale face across the Throne Room strewn with corpses. "You know, I have always hated beets too" he said in a high crystalline voice.

King Tomen smiled: "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Pypar knocked on the door to the red keep, constantly looking behind him. The door slowly opened outwards, forcing Pyp to take a step backwards. The words came out quickly, in a jumble,

"Jon, we need you. The Others are at our doorstep, we need you. The Prince who was Promised, my King"

A woman appeared in the doorway, foreign looking with black hair, glasses, a pink top and a skirt.

"No, no. Mr Jon Snow no home."

And the long night descended on Westeros. The man sat on his iron throne, he was the only one capable of ruling Westeros in these times of darkness.......because he was of the night.

And the people in the hall lit their torches and shouted Darkstar, Darkstar, Darkstar!!

Stannis watched and grinded his teeth.

Archived