The Last Sentence

rmholt

Damphair stepped forward. They all were looking at him. Lords and ladies from all over the realm. Many have tried and failed. Lord Randly tarly, Aegon Targaryen, Lord Rickon Stork and Great Other all have pissed and failed. Drowned god had come in his dream and told him to held a pissmoot. Damphair knew it was his time. So, he had raised all the lords of Iron isles and come to King’s landing. And strangely he had found other gods agreeing with him with no explanation. High septon, Red lady had dreamed the same dream.

He took off his clothes, he was wearing. He pointed his manhood toward Baelor the blessed and started pissing. Long and high his piss flew, of golden colored and landed at the feet of baelor the blessed. The people started screaming from joy. They were witnessing the fulmilment of a ancient prophcey. Ladies started crying and Aegon of house tararyen proclaimed,’ Azor ahai has been reborn. Here stand before us’ The Prince Who was Promised’.

One by one they all were on their knees. Last one standing was Great other. He looked in the eyes of prophet and nodded. Finally he said,’ Damphair king of seven kingdom. Damphair the king.

Everyone joined him.

‘Damphair king ,Damphair, Damphair.

Sorry

Surveying the ruins of the Wall, Bran spoke with Hodor's booming voice. "I'm afraid. What if I don't make a good king?"

Melisandre fingered the faintly pulsing ruby at her throat. "Oh, my sweet summer child," she said quietly with a twinkle in her eye, "what do you know of fear?"

Daenerys wearily climbed atop the mountainous remains of the Wall. She settled in a niche on the south face to protect herself from the biting wind that was showering her with snow and ice. Soon, it must end soon. I need to know the realm is safe. But it wasn't truely her realm. It belonged to the wolf and dragon united. Ice and fire. Nonetheless she felt responsible for the people as a mother does for her children. I just need to see the night end.

She heard the hoofbeats on the wind. A scout returning or a messanger with news for what remained of the Night's Watch. Her eyes drifted shut more often than they remained open as she struggled to stay awake. At least it's getting warmer. She dreamed of all those she had lost and of all those she had saved. All that called her "mother" and sung her praises and all that would never know her. Noone knew the things she had truely sacrificed. When she awoke the last time she finally felt peace. The horizon to her right brightened to the purple and red of a promised sunrise. The long night was over. My children are safe. She closed her eyes content to let sleep finally take her.

She smelled the messenger before she heard him, the smell of horse and sweat and grass. How did anyone find me? "What is it? What do you want?" she asked sleepily. She refused to open her eyes. She was so weary.

The sound of bells played on the wind. "It is time for us to ride, jalan atthirari anni"

Daenerys smiled and murmured, "Shekh ma shieraki anni."

As Sam followed the old, tall graybeard off the ship and onto the stark white shore, his face lit up as he recognized the very short man swathed in a crimson cloak. He turned to Jon.

"Look Jon, its Frodo!" he shouted behind him.

"Damn it, keep quiet Sam." Jon replied, in a hushed voice. But it was too late, the old man turned around and ripped the cloak of invisibility right of Jon and Sam.

"Where in the bloody he'll are you two coming from?" Gandalf asked.

As their swords clashed together once again, Jamie's grip loosened and Aegon was able to disarm him.

"Dont kill me" Jamie pleaded, "You and I could rule the 7 kingdoms together!"

"I shall never rule the kingdom with you!" replied Aegon, "You Killed my father!"

"No Aegon, i AM your father!"

----Scene----

A more serious one, I just cooked up. It could happen?

"MAKE WAY!!!" shouted Ser Godry the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, the one whom men called Giantslayer. "MAKE WAY FOR THE KING!"

King Stannis marched up the steps of the Great Sept of Baelor where the Queen and the four coffins stood. The look upon his face was not one that was often seen on the face of His Grace: grief. Davos followed closely behind his King. The man he had lived the last six years for. King Stannis slowed his stride when he reached the top step and walked with trepidation towards the coffins. There were four of them. Three swathed in the grey and white colors of House Stark, and one in a deep, fiery red. As Stannis slowed in front of Sansa Stark's coffin, Davos reached up to lay a hand upon his bag of lucky finger bones and was surprised when he felt the cold steel of his badge of office instead. Stannis laid a hand upon her coffin and the look upon his face was one that could make the hardest of men weep. But when his eyes settled upon the Queen, bound in chain to the floor of the Sept, all the grief and sadness fled him and his face hardened with a look of rage that could make even the hardest of men cower in fear. Davos turned around to survey the scene. It seemed as if every man, woman and child in Westeros had crowded in front of the Sept to see the execution of the queen. Davos turned back to her. She must have been beautiful once, Davos thought. Her pale skin and hair had been turned brown with dirt from the nights she had spent in the black cells but there was no mistaking those eyes. Valyrian eyes. Eyes that stared not at King Stannis but at Davos. Pleading. Please, you are the Hand of the King, stop it! But Davos had as much sympathy for the Queen as His Grace did, he turned his face to Stannis who had positioned himself beside the Queen. Ser Godry forced her to her knees. "Kneel before His Grace!" he shouted, Daenarys Targaryen gave a pitiful whelp of pain. "Ser Godry!" Davos shouted mildly. Godry gave a nod a took several steps back. The King spoke. 

"Daenarys Targaryen, look about you." his voice was rough, harsh, even or King Stannis.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no... NO!!" Her shout hushed the crowd. 

"The deaths of Sansa, Arya, and Rickon and Melisandre. The destruction of House Stark. All the lives lost in Oldtown, your doing, Queen Daenarys. Your doing."

"No, Your Grace, the dragons.... Drogon.." she pleaded

"Silence Targaryen. The dragons were yours. Thank the Gods they perished in the North. Or all of this may yet be naught but ash and cinders." 

Daenarys fell silent, and as her gaze fell upon the coffins, something in those beautiful Valyrian eyes died. 

"Have you nothing left to say?" asked King Stannis. She did not reply. "Ser Godry, Lightbringer." The White Knight strode forward and presented the scabbard to the King, who wrenched the sword free. It glowed with the light of the sun and radiated a dim heat. He placed the sword lightly on Daenarys' neck. "Have you no final words?" the King asked again. This time she spoke

"The sword..... so warm" she licked her cracked lips and gave Davos one more pitiful look "It feels like spring." She fell silent once more. 

"Just so." King Stannis said. The blade fell.

Lady Sansa Stark, who had been ruler of Winterfell only moments ago could only watch as her life was taken away from her- again. Lord Eddard Stark, a boy who claimed to be the son of her late brother King Rob, had come to Winterfell with his mother Jeyne, and a wolf pack that was led by a Direwolf. It was Nymeria, Sansa could see it the moment she saw her. She had no choice but to relinquish control... for now.

Sansa told herself that she would bide her time, and one day take back Winterfell- the castle she had ruled for almost a decade. Littlefinger was many things, but he had taught her how to play the Game of Thrones.

With thousands of men, killing every Frey bannermen and Frey and Rivers in the Twins, a few soldiers dragged an old man from the twins and threw him in front of the King.. "Do yo regret?" King asked, no reply came from the old man. "DO YOU REGRET LORD TRAITOR???" King roared again.. Frey tried to throm him an angry look, but when he saw the great black beast's eyes the King was riding, he closed his eyes and said; "Yes your Grace, I regret, I betrayed your brother, killed your Mother, I regret for my crimes my Liege, I regret!!" King answered; "I'm not, Lord Walder, not at all" and the wolf took his life with one bite.. Then he turned back and looked at the rest of his host, who didn't need to charge on Twins. In front of them, the man with his beard longer than his arm came closer, bent his knee and screamed; "KING IN THE NORTH" and all the Magnar and Manderly lords with him, and then in the third, all their bannermen with him;

"King in the North!" "King of Winter!"

"King in the North!" "King Rickon"

"KING IN THE NORTH!!!"

Daenerys wearily climbed atop the mountainous remains of the Wall. She settled in a niche on the south face to protect herself from the biting wind that was showering her with snow and ice. Soon, it must end soon. I need to know the realm is safe. But it wasn't truely her realm. It belonged to the wolf and dragon united. Ice and fire. Nonetheless she felt responsible for the people as a mother does for her children. I just need to see the night end.

She heard the hoofbeats on the wind. A scout returning or a messanger with news for what remained of the Night's Watch. Her eyes drifted shut more often than they remained open as she struggled to stay awake. At least it's getting warmer. She dreamed of all those she had lost and of all those she had saved. All that called her "mother" and sung her praises and all that would never know her. Noone knew the things she had truely sacrificed. When she awoke the last time she finally felt peace. The horizon to her right brightened to the purple and red of a promised sunrise. The long night was over. My children are safe. She closed her eyes content to let sleep finally take her.

She smelled the messenger before she heard him, the smell of horse and sweat and grass. How did anyone find me? "What is it? What do you want?" she asked sleepily. She refused to open her eyes. She was so weary.

The sound of bells played on the wind. "It is time for us to ride, jalan atthirari anni"

Daenerys smiled and murmured, "Shekh ma shieraki anni."

This is... perfect :bawl:

Archived