The Last Sentence

rmholt

As they attempted to navigate the deadly swamps of Myr in the vicious squall, the fat pink mast came tumbling down, crushing King Hot Pie into nothing more than the meat mixture with which he made his delicious pastries.

well the last book is titled a dream of spring so it was all obviosly the dream of the blue eyed giant named macumber. So the last sentence would be something like....sorry i meant is. The last sentence is..."MAcumber woke shivering. the game of thrones, the clash of kings all of it seemed so real especially the pink mast, he let it pass over his head when his hand came to rest upon the firm yet tender breasts of his lady wife hodor.

Meanwhile, Back on the Wall...

Wait a minute, you're saying, we didn't get to read about Jon or Sam or Davos. Now I know that I said I wouldn't split the books up again, but they just got too big, and I didn't want to publish a 100,000 page book so I decided to split it into 20 different books (meaning 19 more to come). Now I don't really set dates for when I publish new books but hopefully the 20th book will be out next year. However, just to keep you excited, here are the titles of the books:

This one that you just finished reading, The Beginnings of a Dream of Spring, Slight Dreams of Spring, Further Dreams of Spring, Bit Further Dreams relating to Spring, Fairly in-depth Dreams of Spring, In-Depth Dreams of Spring, Really in-depth Dreams of Spring, More Dreams of Spring, Lucid Dreams of Spring, I'm Sick of Dreams about Spring, I'm Really Getting Tired of Spring Dreams,

I Actually Prefer Summer Dreams, I can't Believe These Spring Dreams are Continuing, 50 Days until Summer, I'm Not Going to Sleep Tonight Because I'm Sick of Dreaming of Spring, I'm Tired From Not Sleeping, I Need to See a Doctor about these Spring Dreams, Why can't I Dream about Summer Already!, I'm Off to see a Doctor About my Spring Dreams, and lastly, Spring will never Eventuate Because it's Just a God Damn Dream.

Hopefully I can publish all these books by next year! Now I'm off to write a new episode for Game of Thrones Season 5 that will take about 5 months to complete.

:)

....finally mounting Drogon, with her husband Daario riding in the saddle behind her, "Fly" Dany shouted. "Fly my baby. Finally we make for Westeros. To claim what is ours with FIRE and BLOOD."

When she arrives the long night is over and the great battle has been fought and decided. The others have been driven back into the Land of always Winter. The Iron Throne has been melted down. The Seven Kingdoms are now ruled by seven great men. Rickon Starks youngest grandson is now Lord of Winterfell.

....finally mounting Drogon, with her husband Daario riding in the saddle behind her, "Fly" Dany shouted. "Fly my baby. Finally we make for Westeros. To claim what is ours with FIRE and BLOOD."

When she arrives the long night is over and the great battle has been fought and decided. The others have been driven back into the Land of always Winter. The Iron Throne has been melted down. The Seven Kingdoms are now ruled by seven great men. Rickon Starks youngest grandson is now Lord of Winterfell.

Dany must be old.

I hope grrm ends the series with an unfinished sentence. Nothing is better than a sapranos ending

Myrcella gave her horse to the groom outside. As the minstrels played in the background, Jaime waited expectantly at the feast table with Brienne and Tommen. As he raised his eyes, there was a cold breeze and

Myrcella gave her horse to the groom outside. As the minstrels played in the background, Jaime waited expectantly at the feast table with Brienne and Tommen. As he raised his eyes, there was a cold breeze and

A figure with strangely bright blue eyes walked in and raised a blade the colour of milkglass...

Archived