What are you listening to V

Sci-2

I'm avoiding the Adele song until I watch the movie , everyone seems to like it.

I've finally started to appreciate Boxer by The National, I've been listening to it on and off for a couple of months and I'm quite sure that "fake empire " is my favorite off that album .

Don't care for that Mumford and Sons album though , maybe I need to give it more time

I like The National, sometimes. Maybe I need to learn to love it, because I'm not yet crazy about it.

Yeah I'm the same . I'm not close to really liking them too much but that album specifically is quite good. For me it takes quite a while to really get into a band , I'm not a big fan of his voice in some of the other albums.

Out of the Coma is alright but nowhere near as brilliant as First Utterance. Probably the best that can be expected from a band reuniting almost 40 years after their best material. It is still way better than To Keep from Crying, the awful cheese filled follow up to FU.

Out of the Coma is alright but nowhere near as brilliant as First Utterance. Probably the best that can be expected from a band reuniting almost 40 years after their best material. It is still way better than To Keep from Crying, the awful cheese filled follow up to FU.

Good to know, thanks. And yes, I almost want to discard To Keep From Crying from my collection. lol

Of Monsters and Men Your Bones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=af4e-caWwrg

"....Troubled spirits on my chest

Where they laid to rest.

The birds all left my tall friend,

As your body hit the sand.

Million stars up in the sky

Formed a tigers eye

That looked down on my face,

Out of time and out of place...."

Of Monsters and Men King and Lionheart Lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AiSrCPvpco&feature=relmfu