Confessions...Say What! V.9

Winter's Knight

Plus, Stannis is just awesome. He has his major flaws, like the burnings of people and I absolutely do not dispute that or his handling of Maester Cressen, but he's just plainly awesome. We need more people to realize that.

We're aiming for critical mass!

I will never understand how Stannis gets so much more fanatic love than Mance-- the guy who was elected, led his people to safety, inspires respect in everyone whose ass he kicks, doesn't burn people, is kind of a rock star, and doesn't have an irrational fear of sex?

Two things about that: 1. I think Mance is a lute weilding jackass, 2. If you were married to Queen stache i'd think you'd fear bedding her too.

He just gets so much love. I'm afraid I'm contractually obliged to oppose him.

Eadie is actually a hipster. ph34r.

Two things about that: 1. I think Mance is a lute weilding jackass, 2. If you were married to Queen stache i'd think you'd fear bedding her too.

Easy there, mate. I still remember the bloodshed that was Mustache-gate.

I think you might be projecting here... :P

Also, the reason is because Stannis is infinitely more quotable and is far more skilled at put downs.

Uh- how is Mance not kind of a Rock Star? He plays a lute while holding council meetings, for gods sake. Where exactly do you think I'm projecting?

Anyway, the guy I'd want as my king, (as well as in my bed) makes Stannis a lot less attractive in this regard.

Uh- how is Mance not kind of a Rock Star? He plays a lute while holding council meetings, for gods sake. Where exactly do you think I'm projecting?

Anyway, the guy I'd want as my king, (as well as in my bed) makes Stannis a lot less attractive in this regard.

I just got this image of Mance crooning Carl McCoy style. Singing about the grimness of Beyond the Wall. [/Florina listens to too much Fields of the Nephilim again]

*Ahem* pretty sure Rhaegar did the same... :P

We want Stannis to be King, not a bed slave...

Easy there, mate. I still remember the bloodshed that was Mustache-gate.

What is up with her mustache, though? If only they had laser technology in Westeros and she could be rid of it once and for all...

These threads always seem to turn into chat threads.

Sorry butters, i just never liked him. (Please don't kill me... :leaving: )

What kind of monster are you?

*Ahem* pretty sure Rhaegar did the same... :P

Rhaegar played a harp which is significantly lamer.

We want Stannis to be King, not a bed slave...

And Mance offers the opportunity to have both.

So that lot is good for something....

:P

(haha <3 ya Stannis Squad!)

Hey, we have our moments :cool4:

I just inadvertently helped you guys hijack another thread.

Maybe I am repressing positive feelings for Stannis, deep down... :crying:

I'll join ab aeterno and others in urging you to join us...it's quite fun.

I will never understand how Stannis gets so much more fanatic love than Mance-- the guy who was elected, led his people to safety, inspires respect in everyone whose ass he kicks, doesn't burn people, is kind of a rock star, and doesn't have an irrational fear of sex?

Stannis fan though I am, I've got nothing but love for the Mance; his introduction is among the best -- if not the best -- in all of ASoIaF. And he's solid in everything he does.

Archived