Who do you look like? V.2

The BlackBear

I had a friend with white hair, super pale skin and blue/violet eyes.

They're called vampires.

Well, if we go with what is possible in real life, blue/lavender is definitely possible as is silver blonde hair.

You sound vaguely related to Shiera Seastar with those eyes!

Eye. The other one is all brown.

You'll have to remind me about Shiera Seastar? It's been years since I've read any of the books (with the exception of Dance).

Jeste. And have we decided that the Balkans are closer to Dorne or the Vale?

Ne znam... I thought we had us pegged as Dothraki :laugh: Seriously, though - it's actually a good mix, Dorne and the Vale, closer to Dorn though... add a dash of Dothraki and Targ and voila - the Balkans!

I don’t look like any character I can think of…

I have (kinda long) blond hair, blue eyes, heart-shaped face and fair skin.

Maybe like a mix of Val and Wylla Manderly (minus green dye)?

Oh, and of my friends really looks like a Stark! Gray eyes, long face, dark-brown hair. She could have passed for Alys Karstark or an older version of Arya any day! (She have - somehow - NOT read the books or seen the HBO-show, despite me and another friends constant talk about wolfs and dragons… :dunno: ).

Yes! Harry is a good, chap. Knight and all (with 1 baseborn and another on the way) with Sansa and Vale.

I hope he isn´t Robert Baratheon 2.0 when it comes to being loyal to his wife... :lol:

I told you you wouldn't be a Frey ;)

I know but still, this Ser here can be quite insecure regarding his looks sometimes :P

Archived