Official Game of Thrones Season 3 Trailer Now Live

Westeros

mmkay, i really don't mean to be so negative, but i don't see how that could be anywhere other than winterfel that somehow robb and catelyn are walking around in. A- it simply does not look like harenhal. B- why are there no dead lanisters? in fact, i don't see any dead soldiers at all. all i see is dead peasants, who all look like they're wearing clothes from the north.

There is a s3 picture showing Robb standing over a map showing where Iron Islanders in north and Robb and his army in south are. If they were going to teleport him to Winterfel, they would probably not shown the map to be less ridiculous.

There is a s3 picture showing Robb standing over a map showing where Iron Islanders in north and Robb and his army in south are. If they were going to teleport him to Winterfel, they would probably not shown the map to be less ridiculous.

they may not have done anything this stupid yet, but they've done stupid things before for the sake of having one dramatic moment. i hope you are right, but i have little to no faith in D&D anymore.

mmkay, i really don't mean to be so negative, but i don't see how that could be anywhere other than winterfel that somehow robb and catelyn are walking around in. A- it simply does not look like harenhal. B- why are there no dead lanisters? in fact, i don't see any dead soldiers at all. all i see is dead peasants, who all look like they're wearing clothes from the north.

A- It does look like Harenhal, the set is identical. The only difference is that this scene is taking place when there is not a torrential downpour with overcast skies which was every scene there in S2. This may be what's throwing you off. Not to mention that Winterfell got burnt the fuck down in the S2 finale so you wouldn't see the structures nearly as intact or the people nearly as non-burnt to a crisp as you do in that shot.

B- This is speculation but a good answer to that could be that the Mountain decided to abandon Harenhal once the news hit that Robb was on his way and decided to slaughter all the Northern prisoners there before he left just for the hell of it. That's a good way to write around getting Harrenhal over to the North early in the season without showing a major battle as well as protect the rep of the Mountain and still make him look like a cruel bastard. I also don't think they'll be showing the Mountain this season so it writes him out until they need him in S4 as well.

i concede that it does look like the same set as that shot with tywin. but catlyn's distraught face and the lack of dead lannisters and as far as i can tell any dead soldiers, in combination with what i consider to be a history of some very bad short cuts last season... let's just say i'm very skeptical about the decisions they make.

i concede that it does look like the same set as that shot with tywin. but catlyn's distraught face and the lack of dead lannisters and as far as i can tell any dead soldiers, in combination with what i consider to be a history of some very bad short cuts last season... let's just say i'm very skeptical about the decisions they make.

How bout you like, go cry somewhere about it?

It's not winterfell and if you think it is then you're the fool, not D&D.

Winterfell's dead would not be in that kind of shape, they'd be burnt to ashes. They're Northern prisoners strung up throughout Harenhal, which means they got there too late to save them, you'd be a little distraught too. There's no dead soldiers because most likely they all took off before Robb arrived because they knew they were outnumbered. They just killed all the prisoners before they left because the Mountain is a huge asshole.

How bout you like, go cry somewhere about it?

It's not winterfell and if you think it is then you're the fool, not D&D.

ok, so if it turns out that it IS in fact winterfel, then what? are you going to still defend D&D? like last year when some of us were saying that catelyn was going to free jaime before she knew what happened at winterfel and everyone was like "no, they wouldn't do that, it wouldn't make any sense..."

It's Harrenhal. She seems upset because she's surrounded by lots of dead bodies, more than likely Stark men.

Seems odd for Catelyn and Robb's army to go to Riverrun then Harrenhal then the Twins.

They would cross paths with the BWB and Arya if they went to Harrenhal from Riverrun or vice versa. Also wouldn't they meet up with Jaime and Brienne?

ok, so if it turns out that it IS in fact winterfel, then what? are you going to still defend D&D? like last year when some of us were saying that catelyn was going to free jaime before she knew what happened at winterfel and everyone was like "no, they wouldn't do that, it wouldn't make any sense..."

That's what you're mad about? What a petty joke. In what world is making the same decision without a bit of info even close to putting characters somewhere that is IMPOSSIBLE? It's not burned, and we've already seen what it looked like after being burned before. You're IQ is severely lacking here.

That's what you're mad about? What a petty joke. In what world is making the same decision without a bit of info even close to putting characters somewhere that is IMPOSSIBLE? It's not burned, and we've already seen what it looked like after being burned before. You're IQ is severely lacking here.

lol, i have a feeling this would keep going on and on if i let it so i'll stop here. which of the two of us is mad? lol

It will be Harrenhal, Riverrun then the Twins. They'll just miss Jaime.

That's almost exactly the same trip Arya took. And yet Catelyn and Robb will make it there faster with an army following them. And unlike Arya who started a journey to Riverrun then was quickly kidnapped and went right to the Twins, Catelyn and Robb will stay at Riverrun for a funeral first.

Well one of us has incorrectly assumed a place is somewhere its obviously not, this causes you to degrade the whole trailer and the producers of a show that you are on here to talk about. And the whole root of your anger dates back to a completely insignificant minute fact from last year that you've obviously been stewing about ever since? I'd say its you that's mad bro.

That's almost exactly the trip Arya took. And yet Catelyn and Robb will make it there faster with an army following them. And unlike Arya who started a journey to Riverrun then was quickly kidnapped and went right to the Twins, Catelyn and Robb will stay at Riverrun for a funeral first.

What are you talking about? Arya gets taken by the BwB and stays with them for basically the entire third season. She'll escape much, much later and then go to the Twins. Do people just like to make up petty complaints for the sake of complaining?

Archived