What if Robert Strong isn't actually UnGregor, but rather...

Just some big guy actually named Robert Strong, like Qyburn's third cousin or something? And he actually did take a vow of silence, he's got an embarassing skin condition that makes him cover his face, and has some trouble with social phobias, so he doesn't eat, drink, or go to the bathroom around other people?

How anticlimactic, but hilariously awesome would that be?

The name Robert is a curious homage to give him, seeing as Cersei was married to Robert Baratheon, who is renowned for being an incredibly strong man. I have a feeling we will see a familiar face under the helm, with Gregors body maybe, or a body sewn from differant bodies. I just feel that it will need a head, despite Brans dream of a stone knight with no head.

The last we heard of the Greatjon, he was captive in the twins may have been moved somewhere else.. What if Robert Strong is actually UnGreatjon? o_0

First time I've ever said this of the Greatjon, but at barely 7'0, he's too small.

The reason everyone thinks he isnt human is because WE ARE TOLD HE ISNT HUMAN.

Qyburn tells Cersei he will BUILD HER AN UNDEFEATABLE CHAMPION .... was a very subtle hint there, dont know if you caught it through the CAPS. Qyburn told us it wouldent be human. Unless you can build humans, because if you can you should get off the forums and go become a legend.

I'm telling you guys, Robert Strong is simply a large man with cripplingly bad social issues. He enjoys, in solitude, painting lovely pictures of the countryside, reading Valyrian poetry, and tending to his beloved pet goose, Aldous.

Day has been made :bowdown:

The reason everyone thinks he isnt human is because WE ARE TOLD HE ISNT HUMAN.

Qyburn tells Cersei he will BUILD HER AN UNDEFEATABLE CHAMPION .... was a very subtle hint there, dont know if you caught it through the CAPS. Qybu rn told us it wouldent be human. Unless you can build humans, because if you can you should get off the forums and go become a legend.

Qyburn plays around with the limits of what the human body can endure. It's what he got dechained for and he has been continuing to experiment on with Senelle and the puppateer woman.

He also took Gregor into the Black Cells so he did not have to constuct Cersei's champion from scratch, his starting point was a human although his end result can perhaps be described as not human. I suppose that depends on the extent to which magic has been used to change Gregor's nature, there are hints that Qyburn has magical knowledge and although he does posess plenty of medical healing skill I don't think Robert Strong would be possible without some magic. But I can't countenance the idea that Gregor had his head taken or swapped; that would mean he died and Qyburn is all about the limits of life before death, not coming back the other way.

UnGregor should be something like that :

- Tywin's brain

- The big non-Tyrion dwarf head

- The Dwarf Head Seller nose

- The Mountain skeleton and muscles

- Senelle's skin

- diverse organs from 4 female puppetteers

- Falyse Stockeworth nipples (George couldn't resist)

- Jaime's little finger (included as an hommage to Petyr Baelish, rest of the hand was in a too bad state)

I doubt Qyburn has any powers like those of Throros but maybe something more like Miri Maz Duur, I think the only reason he is brining down other people is because of the "only death can pay for life" thing. The corpse machine will go horribly wrong and just start killing at random but will still kill the champion of the Faith and will nearly kill Cersei before it is put down by a random spectator.

Archived