what will happen to reek if he gets back to ramsay?

rejndjer

Personally, I don't think that he will fall into Ramsay's hands once, more. As Light a wight tonight has already said, Theon can still use his weapon of choice and may kill Ramsay from afar.

If he did fall victim to the Bastard of Bolton again, then it would result in years and years of painful, excruciating in fact, torture. Enough to hurt Theon mentally and physically as much as possible, without killing him. Death would probably be a mercy from the torture that would be inflicted upon him.

A lot of torture.

But I don't think that will happen. As shown in his preview chapter from WOW, Stannis is thinking about killing him and Asha asks him to do it himself, as Ned would have done. Honestly, at this point, death would probably be a relief for Theon. What he has isn't much of a life.

Initially Ramsay will welcome back his Reek and treat him kindly, as if Ramsay really did miss him; of course this will be short lived and Reek will soon be in a world of pain, begging for the removal of fingers, toes and other body parts.

Initially Ramsay will welcome back his Reek and treat him kindly, as if Ramsay really did miss him; of course this will be short lived and Reek will soon be in a world of pain, begging for the removal of fingers, toes and other body parts.

You really think Robb is that evil?

I can actually see Ramsey giving him a big hug, maybe even shed a tear or two.

Before lots and lots of torture.

Reek belongs to Ramsay and Ramsay belongs to reek.

He does love his reek. I just wouldn't want Ramsay snow (and I'll NEVER call him by that surname given to him by the bastard born usurper 'king' tommen) to feel any way about me. Especially love.

rejndjer, why, oh, why art thou so cruel to make me think about this ?

I think he would pull a Vargo treatment, starving him until he begs to feed him his own limbs. All while feasting at his face.

Archived