Best warriors who are still alive

I know there is a best warriors thread going now with warriors alive and dead and an old thread from a few months ago with just westeros, but im think only people alive at the end of Dance. Im just going to list not really in any order at first just to get as many good names out as i can. then later if i see some new ones i will post a ranked list but feel free to rank as you go.

Great Jon Umber, Bronze Yohn Royce, Garlan Tyrell, Barristan Selmy, Sandor Clegan, Brienne, Victarion Greyjoy, Bronn, Loras Tyrell, Lyn Corbrey, Mance, Jon Snow, Roland Storm, Daemon Sand, Jorah Mormont, Asha Greyjoy, Nute the barber, Randyl Tarly, Darkstar, The Tatterd Price, Brown Ben, Jon Connington, Black Balaq, Rolly Duckfield, Areo Hotah, Mychel Redfort, Horton Redfort, Mathis Rowan, Harras Harlaw, Archibald Yornwood, Roose Bolton, Stannis Baratheon, Gendry, Anguy, Lem Lemoncloak, Thoros of Myr, Lothor Brune, Shadrich, Aurane Waters, Justin Massey, Harrion Karstark, Alysane Mormont, Maege Mormont, Galbart Glover, Howland Reed, Robett Glover, Sigorn Thenn, Hugo Wull, Richard Horpe, Jason Mallister, Edmure Tully, Marc Piper, Jonas Brackon, Tytos Blackwood, Walder Rivers, Black Walder Frey Philip Foote, Harry Hardyng, Nestor Royce, Flement Brax, Rolond Crakehall, Lyle Crakehall, Lancel Lannister, Deven Lannister, Addam Marbrand, Tormund Giantsbane, Cotter Pyke, the Weeper, iron Emmet, Allister Thorne, Balon Swann, Jhogo, Aggo, Rahkaro, Brynden Tully, . Think i need more wildlings, and not sure if there is anyone else for the stormlands. Dig in.

Areo Hotah is way up there. He's like the grim reaper with that longaxe.

Brienne is a highly underated sword IMO she's also near the top of the list.

Ser Robert Strong of Tommens Kingsguard ! (I know we're all intrigued to finally see Qyburn's handy work in battle)

Ser Barristan is ancient and still seems to practically be in his prime

Archived