All these theories about Jon....

Skoboe

"R+L=J haters". First, I don't hate it. People who believe hate who don't believe in this theory.

I wouldn't be surprised if Martin one simple write anywhere saying "you're right, he is Lyanna and Rhaegar child" just in response to the massive amount of messagens and things like that. People want to believe Jon is the only protagonist cause they want a common fantasy with a happy end, even blindfolding themselves to Jon's mistakes.

This.

...and where is Dawn now? All we know is that Ned said he took it to Ashara at Starfall, and Ned said she jumped from the tower after that.

Why isn't Edric Dayne carrying it around? Why doesn't he even mention its existence?

Dawn is in Starfall GRRM said so himself.

But Dawn being in Starfall does not exclude Arthur Dayne from being alive. Dawn is a very recognizable sword, and if he was in hiding secretly protecting Jon and Dawn got recognized then people would know something up with Ned's story of TOJ and start digging. For his kings safety Arthur could have seperated himself from Dawn in order to help back up Ned's story.

What I said;

If Jon Snow is so important, be it as the rightful heir to the Iron Throne, or the Prince That Was Promised, or Azor Ahai...or any of the game defining roles that so many fans desperately want to see him become,

What people choose to see;

Why future reference? Who knew what back then? Only one thing was for real: if Jon was acknowledged as a Targ it meant his death. Nothing to do with TPtwP, AA, you name it.

I'm not saying he is a Targ, or TPTWP, or AAR...I'm saying thousands of people do think that, and if that's the case then there's a gap between Ned knowing what/who he was taking responsibility for and why he let him take the black.

Dawn is in Starfall GRRM said so himself.

But Dawn being in Starfall does not exclude Arthur Dayne from being alive. Dawn is a very recognizable sword, and if he was in hiding secretly protecting Jon and Dawn got recognized then people would know something up with Ned's story of TOJ and start digging. For his kings safety Arthur could have seperated himself from Dawn in order to help back up Ned's story.

Hold on for a minute:

1. Arthur was one of the best knights in the Realm.

2. He had a recognizable sword.

3. He was protecting a mother and her unborn child.

4. He was fighting before he dies.

5. The child who he protected was born when its mother died.

6. The child was a boy.

7. He was send to his uncle and aunt.

8. The boy's parentage was kept a secret. Arthur knew the boy didn't.

9. The boy lived in a harsh environment.

10. The boy left his home before his 20s birthday to be a guardian.

11. There is a realy, I mean realy big war coming.

12. The boy as it seems, is the hero. Ot at least one of them.

13. The boy employs some prophecies.

#14 Arthur is a HAWTY!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG ARTHUR IS OBI WAN KENOBI! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Archived