Did Arianne sleep with Darkstar? TWOW Spoiler

CassBlackfyre

:cheers:

And a lizard-lion is a crocodile.

AND WHO HONESTLY GIVES A FLYING MONKEY ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE ARIANNE SLEPT WITH? Shes hotter than you. She knows it. Deal with it.

i prefer this one

Arianne is soooo hot. "how hot is she?" Arianne is so hot she lives in a hot part of the country. hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha.

But seriously I don't care how many shes slept with its not a issue for me, but sleeping with 3 people at 19-21 is hardly promiscuous by realworldrealityearth standards, so i dont get why people think shes a bit..sluttish. even if she was...sluttish, i'd still love her.

Arianne is awesome.

Agreed. She's one of my top five favourite characters. Ironically since a lot of people hate the Dornish storyline, Arianne is one of the most realistic characters in the series, as well as her bro Quentyn. Both of them could exist in real life just based off their personalities and lifestyles.

well, not that it is relevant, but it is easy to see why people think she is promiscuous

she didn't slept with 3 people, but with 3 out of what? 6? 8? how many dornish character that are not her family have we seen yet? how many she thought about so we could know?

taking an average, she slept with 3 out of every 8 dornish people

But the thing is, she was always the seduced, but also the seducer. Her deal with Darkstar and Arys has left her a bit more cynical about the manpretty. So she isnt going to go "oh hey, hot dude, LEGS OPEN SESAME!" as much. Shes going to weigh in on other manpretty (Aegon) and keep a sharp eye on it before going full on. Thats the best part. Since shes also the seducer, she can sway a powerful opinion if necessary. (Aegon again) So if Aegon appears to pass her "test", she might be able to manipulate him a bit. Shes both seduced and seducer. Dont underestimate her character development.

Right? All those dudes she banged are super hot. Arianne loves the manpretty. Cant say i blame her. BANG ALL THE MANPRETTY!

When i picture Arys in my head he looks a little like this , just a coinsidence that hes with marg in that pic

When I picture Darkstar he looks like this

When i picture Aegon he looks like this

SO I'M SORRY IF I'M OKAY WITH/WANT ARIANNE TO ; SMASH THEM ALL.

When i picture Arys in my head he looks a little like this , just a coinsidence that hes with marg in that pic

It's funny how differently people perceive things. Your Arys picture, for some reason I pictured him as a lot burlier than Mr. Meyers. Of course that might be because I'm a guy and was thinking about him from a martial aspect and something I would find attractive lol

It's funny how differently people perceive things. Your Arys picture, for some reason I pictured him as a lot burlier than Mr. Meyers. Of course that might be because I'm a guy and was thinking about him from a martial aspect and something I would find attractive lol

yeah same, thats why i said he looks a little like him, tbh i couldnt find an actor who fits my imagination for Arys because in my head hes unbelievably clean-cut and hot

Totes agree with the Darkstar one. Dayyum.

But yeah, tap that shit, Arianne! Im rooting for her. FUCK THE POLICE!

Archived