Did Arianne sleep with Darkstar? TWOW Spoiler

CassBlackfyre

Am i looking too much into this or...?

Dayne was her most grievous sin, the one that Arianne most regretted.

Poison, thought Arianne. Yes. Pretty poison, though. That was how he’d fooled her. Gerold Dayne was hard and cruel, but so fair to look upon that the princess had not believed half the tales she’d heard of him. Pretty boys had ever been her weakness, particularly the ones who were dark and dangerous as well. That was before, when I was just a girl, she told herself. I am a woman now, my father’s daughter. I have learned that lesson.

Its likely. She says it herself, she has a weakness for pretty guys. (I feel ya, Arianne...Damn pretty boys...)

But it also could mean that she placed too much trust in him.

Like Loki?*EG*.

I simply took it to mean that she had included him in her little group. She had considered making him her consort and is relieved that that hadn't come to play.

IIRC the app thread said she did. I don't have the app myself though.

"Some of these are her past lovers, Gerold Dayne among them."

Well Ill be damned.

Like Loki?*EG*.

I simply took it to mean that she had included him in her little group. She had considered making him her consort and is relieved that that hadn't come to play.

Thor still loves Loki doe.

Welp, the app says Arianne and Darkstar rolled in the hay.

I saw it as potential evidence that she may want Aegon. She said that if she were to have children with Darkstar they would be as beautiful as the dragonlords.

what is this app thing you people are talking about!!??

also thanks for the confirmation, i keep seeing snarks and grumpkins everywhere so its goodto know im not kuhrayzay about this

It's the asoiaf app that's supposed to be semi official.

How would this impact the story?

To establish Arianne and Darkstar as once lovers, but now as enemies. To flesh out Arianne a bit more in how she views her own mistakes. Plus, her weakness for the manpretty could establish that she would be interested in joining Team Aegon. Only this time around, she wouldnt just blindly leap into bed with him, but observe if hes worth it or not. Its to establish that Arianne will be more cynical of the manpretty later down the line.

I saw it as potential evidence that she may want Aegon. She said that if she were to have children with Darkstar they would be as beautiful as the dragonlords.

It's the asoiaf app that's supposed to be semi official.

is it on the google marketplace d'yano?

Very nice catch, OP. If Darkstar becomes one of Aegon's kingsguard, and Arianne meets him again then...Oh my glob, drama bomb!

"DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!"

To establish Arianne and Darkstar as once lovers, but now as enemies. To flesh out Arianne a bit more in how she views her own mistakes. Plus, her weakness for the manpretty could establish that she would be interested in joining Team Aegon. Only this time around, she wouldnt just blindly leap into bed with him, but observe if hes worth it or not. Its to establish that Arianne will be more cynical of the manpretty later down the line.

Exactly, but i'm kind of hoping she blindly leaps into bed with Aegon now, definitely secure the spears and shields of Dorne.. fAegon or not fAegon.

How would this impact the story?

Because its a whole new twist on Darkstars relations with the Martells... for me at least, and also everything that FloBo said.

Very nice catch, OP. If Darkstar becomes one of Aegon's kingsguard, and Arianne meets him again then...Oh my glob, drama bomb!

LOL!! DRAMA BOMB! So much shit talking.

Arianne:"Dude Aegon, hes so gonna pull a Jaime Lannister and kingslay your ass!"

Aegon: "No, stop that. Hes my man through and through. He swore an oath."

Arianne: "But like, omfg! REASONS!!"

Aegon: "But, but..."

Arianne: "REASONS!! Plus he was a bad lay."

Aegon: "Wait...what?"

Arianne: " :leaving: "

Darkstar: "Sup."

Aegon: "Dude, did you totally bang my new wife once?"

Darkstar: "Yeah. Cuz i am the night."

Aegon: "Dude! :bang: "

It's not really a spoiler: Arianne's first chapter in Feast more than implies that they had done the deed. For instance, he sends her a very telling look, one that Arianne thinks could cause Arys to want to fight Gerold if he saw it.

the passages were from TWOW therefore spoilers, i must have overlooked that part in AFFC

Archived