ASOIAF Twenty Questions v. 89

Turinqui-Calima

6. It's words and you can see and touch whatever these words describe. Not words themselves, obviously.

Clarification? ...So it's something you touch/see and it's (whatever it is) talked about .. So it's not someone (..or, wait, something someone) that actually touched/saw it (as a reader?) Or am I reading this answer all wrong?

Clarification? ...So it's something you touch/see and it's (whatever it is) talked about .. So it's not someone (..or, wait, something someone) that actually touched/saw it (as a reader?) Or am I reading this answer all wrong?

As a reader?.. I am not sure I understand you.

What you need to guess is "words that describe something or someone visible and touchable".

It isn't important who saw or touched that.

I will wait for what it is, but I can't help saying that if it is said, it is words, and if it is an object/event/place or anything else that was talked about, it is stil object/event/place and such.

Also, it wasn't a sound, like I asked?

Let's divide it clearly.

What I ask to guess is words describing something/someone.

Whatever described can be (and is) object or character, due to answer 6. Definitely not a sound.

I absolutely loathe this question, because I believe there is a misrepresentation somewhere, but I also absolutely love it, because it turned out to be difficult :P

Do we learn about it from the author telling things in the book (as opposed to a character speaking about it)?

Yeah, sorry. I've checked list on previous answers: we have special category for such sort of things and this category isn't "words".

I fail to recall if it was said first by a character or author.

ETA: I also hate movies. When nothing has been and is not going right, I also am made to watch all the trees die and the forest spirit beheaded :pirate:

You might want to try Melancholia (or have you seen it already?). I found it relieving, precisely because nothing had been and was not going right.

I could use a new game.

If you are going to guess you should wait.

If you are going to host, the question is: "Is it Arya trying to run from the BwB?".

Archived