Which duet will sing the song of Ice and Fire? (Book Spoilers)

Staenerys Stargaryen

I'm hoping that the song of Ice and Fire turns out to be a player for ice and a player for fire coming together to save all of the entire realm. Well my guess for the clear champion of fire is going to have to be Dany, without a doubt in my mind has done the most good in the series to date. So while the dragon queen is trying to be the Abraham Lincoln of Essos, who is going to be the champion of Ice? I'm sure a lot of people on here are rooting for Jon Snow, and there is a lot of speculation in his arc. I'm hoping Stannis turns out to be the ice. Once Manderly's forces turn I'm hoping the battle for Winterfell will be a another decisive victory for the Stag. Stannis defeated Mance at the wall, Cleaned out Deepwood Motte, and last seen chilling in the snow. So as far as where we are now I'd have to say Stannis is the champion of Ice. So the son of Stannis Baratheon and Daenerys Targaryen shall sit the Iron Throne! lol

Who are your Champion's of Ice and Fire?

Hodor after Stannis for me (Warged through Bran).

First thing first, welcome to the forum, Staenerys. May you have great time here :cheers:

Well, given that Stannis has no relation to ice and his, IMO, false status as AAR, I doubt he can be champion of ice.

Given that I think that second Dance of dragons and War for Dawn 2.0 will happen simultaneously, I think that we won't see some great battle with some great heroes, but one political war and one war where people do what they can to survive.

Archived