which POV chapter are you most eager to read in Winds of winter?

Lord Warwyck

1. Jon

2. Jon

3. And before I forget....Jon.

Any other stories are secondary, as I doubt that Dany will make it to Westoros. Not until the very end at least to end in another cliffhanger.

I guess I want to see Cersei's a little bit, but it's looking like that witch will be granted temporary reprieve because I can't see anyone beating UnGregor in a straight-up battle.

And although I love every character (even the ones I hate) Jon's story is easily the most compelling at this time because I think it's the most important one. While everyone else is playing the game of thrones, Jon is the only person with his eyes on the real threat.

N.B. A white walker POV would be nice. lol

Jon: No explanation needed!
Sansa: can't believe i'm saying this XD I disliked her chapters so much while reading but with everything going on around her and all the theories im super excited now.
Davos: Hello! Rickon :D His chapters always bore me to death but after the Manderly/Davos scene he jumped to the top of my list, I was so disappointed when I found out it was his last chapter lol
Bran: Loved his chapters in DWD, can't wait to read more about his learning progress, possibly more flashbacks/visions, Bloodraven and so much more!
Dany: Maybe i'm one of the few but come on, she is finally realising she wasted her time and will probably reach Westeros in WOW.
JonCon: Definitely one of the few lol, I like Aegon and I really hope he is not fake. Can't wait to see how he will do and how fast the noble houses will stumble to him to declare their support.

Don't know in which POV it will happen but the chapter where Tyrion and Dany will probably clash will be one of my favorites (if it happens ofcourse), so can't wait for that one!

• 3 weeks later...

Top five, in no particular order~

Dany: Because she and Tyrion are my favorites~

Tyrion: Same reason~

Cersei: Her chapters should be fascinating, since she's the only POV in King's Landing right now...

Sansa: Another favorite of mine, and I love where her story seems to be going~

Jon: If he has any chapters, they should be interesting...

I'm really looking forward to every character's chapters, actually, since I love or like them all. ^_^

Tyrion and Barristan - Their perspectives of the battle going on, and providing they survive (I imagine yes on both counts!), what happens after.

Davos - His quest to get Rickon should be interesting!

Jon - Ghost? Not Ghost? Normal? One of the big ones!

Brienne & Jaime - Hopefully some details on how she saved herself, and if Pod is alive. And their trip to save 'Sansa'.

Arya - More assassin stuff? Hope so. Then moving on to Westeros?

Sam - Citadel stuff may be interesting.

Jaime and/or Brienne : this cliffhanger is killing me.

Sansa : a lot of possibilities for her character

Asha and/or Theon : see Pink Letter

Arya : I want to know if she'll go all the way re: FM

Sam : I'm curious about Oldtown

Jon: obvious

Look forward to all of them, but particularily these.

1, Jon. My favorite character. I need that cliffhanger resolved, and I want to see his character development and the development at the Wall.

2, Sansa. Her story is getting better and better. I want to see Litlefinger and political games in the Vale, as well as her character development.

3, Jaime. One of my favorites. I need that cliffhanger resolved, and I want to see where his and Brienne's story goes next.

4, Theon. One of my favorites. The Battle of the ICe will be interesting, since I like both Roose and Stannis, and Asha as well. I just hope Theon lives.

5, Bran. The amount of insight Bran and Bloodraven and the COTF can give us is staggering, hence why I look forward to him.

6. Sam. The Citadel is interesting and I like Alleras/Sarella Sand. Also, Euron and Jaqen H'gar.

7, Tyrion. The Battle of Meereen will be fun I think, and so many important characters are cionverging there. Tyrion will give us a funny viewpoint.

Archived