Whose performances are you most excited for? [Book & Show Spoilers]

jaimecersei

I'm also eagerly anticipating seeing Clive Russell's Blackfish trade jabs with Nikolaj Coster Waldau's Jaime.

That shouldn't be until Season 5.

I heard somewhere that the siege of RIverrun was actually taking place this season...that it was one part of AFFC they were including in Season Four.

ITA that this is gonna be Sophie's year to shine.

I heard somewhere that the siege of RIverrun was actually taking place this season...that it was one part of AFFC they were including in Season Four.

Wow, if that's the case, we're definitely having TWoW material for Jaime/Brienne next season.

ITA that this is gonna be Sophie's year to shine.

That's impossible, since Jaime has to take part in the siege, and he can't be at Riverrun and at King's Landing at the same time.

That's impossible, since Jaime has to take part in the siege, and he can't be at Riverrun and at King's Landing at the same time.

Well to be fair he could be (at least) heading there by the last couple of episodes. It seems strange, but it's not impossible.

Well I don't ever see him being humanized as Rheon says he is a complete psychopath. We have not even seen him at his worst yet. Though they will touch on his hatted of being a bastard , that is huge to his book character and will be to his show version to.

Well to be fair he could be (at least) heading there by the last couple of episodes. It seems strange, but it's not impossible.

No, he can't, unless he frees Tyrion in episode 7 , and Oberyn dies in episode 6, and that's not gonna happen. And even then, it makes more sense for Jaime to spend some time with Regent Cersei and see her burning the Tower of the Hand before he leaves. Hearing about Lancel and Osmund etc. in episode 7, completely believing it and getting immediately so disillusioned by Cersei in episode 8, not sticking around for his dad's funeral and never even getting any scenes where he and Cersei discuss Tywins death... also makes no sense. The show having the climax of the Lannister storyline and killing off Charles Dance in episode 7, and then starting a completely new storyline with Jaime in a whole other location in episode 8? Also doesn't make sense.

No, he can't, unless he frees Tyrion in episode 7 , and Oberyn dies in episode 6, and that's not gonna happen. And even then, it makes more sense for Jaime to spend some time with Regent Cersei and see her burning the Tower of the Hand before he leaves. Hearing about Lancel and Osmund etc. in episode 7, completely believing it and getting immediately so disillusioned by Cersei in episode 8, not sticking around for his dad's funeral and never even getting any scenes where he and Cersei discuss Tywins death... also makes no sense. The show having the climax of the Lannister storyline and killing off Charles Dance in episode 7, and then starting a completely new storyline with Jaime in a whole other location in episode 8? Also doesn't make sense.

:agree: Tywin's demise is season finale material.

1. Maisie - I can't wait to see her turn really dark although I hope she doesn't spend the majority of the season with only 1 other established character. Really want a scene with her and the red woman.

2. Charles Dance

3. Conleith Hill

4. Gwendoline Christie

5. Roose

6. Yara

7. Isaac

8. Stannis and Davos

Usually don't look forward to but am this year:

1. Kit - I think he will deliver these season

Was looking forward to but not sure about now:

1. NCW - The trailers show he's returned to his Season 1 douchebag Jaime which is understandable but not overly enjoyable unless he's only using it on Joffrey :). Not looking forward to Jaime/Cersei as I don't think he has sexual chemistry with Lena (only had it so far with Michelle Fairley IMHO).

But NCW has always delivered in the past so I'm holding out hope that his performance will be as good as it always is.

Archived