"The Dragon Has Three Heads, There Must Be One More" Who and What are the "3 heads?"

oursisthefury69

Dany is the most likely, but she isn't obviously one of the three heads.

She is the Mother of Dragons, has already ridden and bonded with a dragon, and is the character who's POV we learn about the dragon having 3 heads, and needing one more. I don't know how much more obvious it could be.

Jon, Arya, Davos. Why? Why not.

Jon and Arya have already shown magical tendencies and an ability to adapt. Nymeria's leadership position makes a good case for Arya becoming a leader herself at some point. Jon is very likely half-Targ, Arya may have enough magic to make up for a lack of Targ, or there could be a distant Targ ancestor somewhere in the Stark history.

I like Davos but I'd rather he not be a head of the dragon. For one thing, unless he's descended from one of Aegon IV's bastards there is no dragon-ness about him at all. And I feel the three heads are the most likely characters to die. I won't Davos to make it to the end.

She is the Mother of Dragons, has already ridden and bonded with a dragon, and is the character who's POV we learn about the dragon having 3 heads, and needing one more. I don't know how much more obvious it could be.

Agreed. The only way Dany isn't one of the heads is if she dies in the TWoW. And I don't see her dying until at least the second half of ADoS.

Jon and Arya have already shown magical tendencies and an ability to adapt. Nymeria's leadership position makes a good case for Arya becoming a leader herself at some point. Jon is very likely half-Targ, Arya may have enough magic to make up for a lack of Targ, or there could be a distant Targ ancestor somewhere in the Stark history.

I like Davos but I'd rather he not be a head of the dragon. For one thing, unless he's descended from one of Aegon IV's bastards there is no dragon-ness about him at all. And I feel the three heads are the most likely characters to die. I won't Davos to make it to the end.

While I certainly wouldn't rule out the theory about Jon and arya riding on dragons eventually, I am just curious about what kind of magical abilities they have outside of the warg bond with their wolves?

While I certainly wouldn't rule out the theory about Jon and arya riding on dragons eventually, I am just curious about what kind of magical abilities they have outside of the warg bond with their wolves?

Can't say for Jon for certain but Arya is able to skinchange into other animals as well. She sees through the eyes of that Cat in the HoBaW, and it's been suggested that she might have skinchanged into little Balerion (black tom in the Red Keep) at some point without even realizing it.

Bran has more powers than the others so far, as in addition to being a warg and skinchanger he is a greenseer. It remains to be seen what other magical powers, if any, the rest of the Stark kids possess.

And I could easily see Arya taming a dragon the way Nettles did. First time I heard about Nettles I immediately thought of Arya.

Jon has the dragon blood. That might give him an edge in dragon riding. But I have this idea that he might have to lose the bond with Ghost first. And that would be sad. :crying:

Archived