Best lines of the episode.

No contest:

The Hound: "I understand that if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

I was in Boston Market today. I ordered "all the fucking chickens!" Cashier gave me the wtf face. Manager laughed and high-fived me!

I overlooked this one before, it was lost in all the other great lines of this episode.

When Brienne and Jamie are looking down on Sansa in the godswood and Brienne says, "There she is." In those few short words she was saying look at all we went through to get to her, you even lost your hand, you swore an oath, now what are you going to do about it, with the implication that if you don't I will?

Anyone else feel like The Hound's "A man must have a code" line was a nod to Omar Little?

My second favourite badass guy quoting my all time favourite badass guy had me grinning like a silly git. Loved it. xD

After everyone is dead cue the sound of someone whistling "Farmer in the Dell" outside the tavern. After a few anxious moments Omar pokes his head through the door, looks around with a subtle frown on his face before spotting Arya standing over her latest victim. Arya looks up at him and blurts out "We're closed."

Omar smiles, "indeed."

:bowdown:

Micheal K Williams needs to show up in Braavos. If only for a cameo appearance. He doesn't even have to say anything. :drool:

Almost all Jaime's lines were hilarious.

The best:

" Jaime: I don't want Casterly Rock. I don't want a wife and children.

Tywin: What do you want?

Jaime: Super would be nice"

And the (I don't remember the exact words):.

"Tywin: No? I don't remember asking you anything (or something like that)

Jaime: and here is my answer."

Jaime/Cercei: you can cut your own hand and have the goolden hand in stead if you like it so much/ a hook would have been more practical/ several days working on the hand?/you certainly were devastated when Robert died/it was a very short siege/I wouldn't know what dead cats smell like.

Jaime/Jeoffrey: Lady Margaery is feeding the people/the war is not won/I use the left hand now, your Grace. Give the other a better contest!! And wih this he shuts Jeoffrey's mouth. Even if he was hurt by what Jeoffrey said, he didn't let him see it.

Jaime/Brienne. Are you sure we are not related? Died laughing!!

I had a good laugh at the line by Margaery Tyrell

"perhaps I should just let geoffrey choose it for me. End up with a string of dead sparrow heads around my neck."

http://connectv.com/vs/17542/gameofsass/

I loved this too! :lol: I liked pretty much all of Olenna and Margery, and then Brienne came along.and :lol:

Archived