(SHOW & BOOK SPOILERS) TV Character Death Predictions

shiola

Judging by one of the pictures from episode 10, it certainly looks like Jojen is going to die next episode.

He doesn't really do much after Bran and Co. reaches the cave, though

And as a believer of the "Jojen paste" theory, it doesn't matter if he dies before or after Bran reaches the cave

What I'm worried about is how he'll die. Sacrificing himself to Bran wasn't such a bad way to go

There is a Spoiler going around that Brienne is biting off an ear from the Hound in ep 10 and Arya killing Pod. Because I don't see Brienne winning the fight and letting Arya go to Bravos I wonder if Brienne dies and the Hound is severly wounded. That would fit with Jaime being in Dorne in season 5. So the whole Jaime in the Riverlands storyline gets dropped? Which fits to the Talisa/Jeyne Westerling change?

There is a Spoiler going around that Brienne is biting off an ear from the Hound in ep 10 and Arya killing Pod. Because I don't see Brienne winning the fight and letting Arya go to Bravos I wonder if Brienne dies and the Hound is severly wounded. That would fit with Jaime being in Dorne in season 5. So the whole Jaime in the Riverlands storyline gets dropped? Which fits to the Talisa/Jeyne Westerling change?

Wow that's a worst possible outcome of that situation :P

Archived