Casterly Rock

Defeatarion

if GRRM is going to use a Lannister CR then my guess it will be Jaime,but I would prefer a prologue/epilogue perhaps a member of the rocks staff, a bannerman man at arms a washerwoman. commoners POV would be interesting

Cersie- crazy why would she be aloud to return to the rock

Tyrion- miles away maybe he will return in time with dany

The cousin Ser Damion Lannister that is the Castellan seeing Euron Greyjoy pop out of nowhere on a dragon from the Western ocean?

The cousin Ser Damion Lannister that is the Castellan seeing Euron Greyjoy pop out of nowhere on a dragon from the Western ocean?

The castellan might see Euron but I doubt he'll be riding a dragon. I do think an IB invasion of the Westernlands is entirely possible...would suit Martin's sense of poetic justice that the problem Cersei ignored because it was hurting the Tyrell's soon became an issue for the Lannister's as well.

Good catch. On reflection, I think the posters who say that Tyrion would prefer not to burn his childhood home are probably right. But I'm pretty sure the dragons are going to burn some castle...

My best guess is the Twins.

Invading the Reach and the Westerlands at the same time? I wouldn't put it past them, they have proven complete morons in the past.

Oh no quite the contrary sir, with the gold of Casterly Rock he can buy the loyalty of Westeros lords and the sellsword companies with Dany, and maybe even the GC.

Oh no quite the contrary sir, with the gold of Casterly Rock he can buy the loyalty of Westeros lords and the sellsword companies with Dany, and maybe even the GC.

Casterly Rock has never fallen and the Ironborn don't seem like the type for a good siege anyways. There is also the problem of the Lannister fleet being on the right side of Westeros and that Euron has already pissed off the Tyrells. If he wants gold he is better off trying to sack Oldtown.

Casterly Rock has never fallen and the Ironborn don't seem like the type for a good siege anyways. There is also the problem of the Lannister fleet being on the right side of Westeros and that Euron has already pissed off the Tyrells. If he wants gold he is better off trying to sack Oldtown.

I dont think the Lannisters have a fleet, Ive never heard mention of it in the books except that the Greyjoys burned it.

I dont think the Lannisters have a fleet, Ive never heard mention of it in the books except that the Greyjoys burned it.

I think GRRM said in the SSM that Tywin rebuilt the fleet, I can't think of any reason he wouldn't.

I think GRRM said in the SSM that Tywin rebuilt the fleet, I can't think of any reason he wouldn't.

The Lanister "fleet" is more like 20ish warships kept around for defense of trade from pirates and projecting power abroad (ship at white harbor used to carry representives & such).

These are top of the line warships, but they don't compare to the current(in Westeros) Iron fleet, Redwyne's, or Manderly's.

Because the Ironborn would just burn it again :lmao: but seriusly Ive never heard any mention of it.

The smart Greyjoy was exiled up until recently and after the first time I doubt Tywin would be fooled again. GRRM confirmed Tywin rebuilt the fleet.

The Lanister "fleet" is more like 20ish warships kept around for defense of trade from pirates and projecting power abroad (ship at white harbor used to carry representives & such).

These are top of the line warships, but they don't compare to the current(in Westeros) Iron fleet, Redwyne's, or Manderly's.

The Manderly and Redwyne fleets are currently on the wrong side of Westeros to fight the IB ships. Plus most of the Iron Fleet is gone to Essos now. The Lannisters could give Euron the most trouble at sea given the current circumstances.

:agree:

The Manderly and Redwyne fleets are currently on the wrong side of Westeros to fight the IB ships. Plus most of the Iron Fleet is gone to Essos now. The Lannisters could give Euron the most trouble at sea given the current circumstances.

Their fleet is likely too small to challenge the IB.

Archived