I want Travis Fimmel in GOT

Ingelheim

I just know that, if we ever get a Robert's Rebellion prequel, this guy, who plays Aethelfulf, has to play young Robert. It's a bit funny because he has already been in Game of Thrones in a very minor role. He looks a lot like Renly, but taller and stronger. He also has a lot of presence in Vikings in the few scenes he appeared in, so he could be great.

Young Robert is Henry Cavill. It is known.

I love Vikings and I wish the show every success but if it does get cancelled or any of the actors leave the show, my first choice would be for Katheryn Winnick (Lagertha) to play Val.

It just dawned on me where I had seen her before Vikings. She appeared in an episode of House M.D. where she played a rape victim who refused to speak to anyone about it except House.

He'd make an excellent Rhaegar..

He would. He could even pull off the brooding part. He could make a good Daemon (PatQ) too.

A not-dead character? Darkstar would work yes. Maybe.

who plays Aethelfulf

omg i actually thought that guy was Renly until i really got a good look at him.

Katheryn Winnick as Val sounds great, because Val has to be cast-too important character(wildling influence, hot character, Jon's future love)

I feel guilty, but I've been wanting the princess(babymaker) in 'Vikings' to die, so Largetha can really be by Ragnar's side again, as it should be.

Archived