Whose death are you anticipating the most?

Anything that would reduced the number of "Mannis is a demigod and can never ever do anything wrong" threads to a sustainable level is fine by me.

Hyperbole. It's half the fun with Stannis.

If (when) he dies be prepared for even more tongue-in-cheek comments.

I am wholeheartedly on board with Ramsay, Littlefinger, Sweetrobin (oh, I hope Littlefinger does it, gets caught, and has horrible things done to him by Arryn bannermen, oh I hope I hope).

I am looking forward to Stannis's death only insofar as I hope Melisandre is there for it, because I am sort of obsessed with how she is wrong wrong wrong and I can't wait until she has to eat humble pie and see how wrong she is.

I don't think Cersei will die while any of her children remain alive, so that may take a while and by the time it happens, she will just be a shell anyway, it won't matter anymore. She'll already be dead.

I am looking forward to Stannis's death only insofar as I hope Melisandre is there for it, because I am sort of obsessed with how she is wrong wrong wrong and I can't wait until she has to eat humble pie and see how wrong she is.

I hope Stannis also gives her the proverbial middlefinger when he dies for a greater cause that has nothing to do with her.

I would welcome that, but deep down I'm prepared.

It's good to be prepared. But people have been ruling Stannis out since his debut, and yet he's still here. I believe he is that kind of character who surprises everyone not by dying, but surviving. Everyone seems to think he will die in some great sacrifice, but Stannis has never done something that bland for his big deaths. This tells me they cannot think of a good way to kill him, because he isn't going to be killed. After rereading Melisandre's comparison of Jon and Stannis, and keeping in mind they are cousins, I am convinced that they are Aegon and Orys reborn, King and his Hand.

Ramsay

Roose

Walder Frey

Those assholes deserve a good flaying.

I want Theon to die, mostly so he's put out of his misery, but in such a way that it

serves the Old Gods.

:D

I don't want Arya to die, but I suspect that she will, so she needs to knock a few names off her list first. I'd love it if she got be the one to stick it to Walder Frey. :cheers:

Daenerys, i cant wait to see the amount of WTF threads this forum makes when Barristan stands up for what's right and slays the mad queen. :) IMAGINE all the BUTTHURT!

Yes... this would be awesome. It would also make Barristan the Queen Slayer which would be ironic considering how shitty he was to Jamie all those years.

Archived