A Tall Twisted Thing With One Black Eye Sailing on a Sea of Blood

Osha13

Yep, Euron

Also, take a look at Mel's vision:

"I saw towers by the sea, submerged beneath a black and bloody tide. That is where the heaviest blow will fall."

And the description of Euron's horn is something similar, like tall and twisted as well

Yeah I have a feeling Euron has some magic in store. He could also be "the great stone beast taking wing from a smoking tower and breathing shadow fire."

His house sigil is a Kraken, a water BEAST. He is king of the Iron Islands and sits the SeaSTONE chair. House Hightower's sigil is a tower with the flame at the top (SMOKING TOWER) and we have hints the iron born are trying to infiltrate the port in Oldtown. He claims to have had a dragons egg in the past, and Dany's dragon eggs came from the SHADOW lands beyond Asshai. Also Euron has the dream when he was younger about flying, TAKING FLIGHT. Since there are only two books left and it would be hard for dragon to hatch and grow to full strength, maybe Euron will use some magic from the citadel to create a Shadow Dragon that breathes SHADOW FIRE.

Yep, Euron

And the description of Euron's horn is something similar, like tall and twisted as well

Never seen this one before mate,I'm pretty confident (99%)that it's a nod to the towers at Oldtown with the Citadel and all that gos with it,this is as major as it gets I reckon in The Seven kingdoms.

There has to be a lot more to come from Euron as we've only had glimpses of him really with the Kingsmoot and shield isles,cooking up for something big I'd say?

Never seen this one before mate,I'm pretty confident (99%)that it's a nod to the towers at Oldtown with the Citadel and all that gos with it,this is as major as it gets I reckon in The Seven kingdoms.

There has to be a lot more to come from Euron as we've only had glimpses of him really with the Kingsmoot and shield isles,cooking up for something big I'd say?

I read that the whole thing at the Reach is just a distraction to lure the Redwyne Fleet there so the Iron Fleet and Dany can return with no trouble

I think that's likely. Euron's gifts are always poisoned. He gave the lordship of the Shield Isles to some idiots and they'll probably gonna get killed by the Redwynes and Tyrells when they take the Isles back

I read that the whole thing at the Reach is just a distraction to lure the Redwyne Fleet there so the Iron Fleet and Dany can return with no trouble

I think that's likely. Euron's gifts are always poisoned. He gave the lordship of the Shield Isles to some idiots and they'll probably gonna get killed by the Redwynes and Tyrells when they take the Isles back

It appears like they brought it on theirselves as he asked em to go with him to Mereen but it's more likely that he just knew what they were all like?

Very clever give em a few islands with f all on em and leave em to the Redwynes ect?

It just occurred to me that he's the biggest bullshitter in Westeros!

I mean is he actually mad?tales of Valaria,throwing away dragon egg,feeding the warlocks their own,I could go on but as all team Euron have had their tongues cut out we'll never know?

Certainly his tall tales make him a more formidable leader,could be as he says that he's just a dreamer?

Agree with everyone who says it's Euron.

1. Euron's one black eye (which he keeps hidden).

2. Xaro warns Dany to "beware of men with cold hearts and blue lips" the statement can be read as both a warning about the warlocks that are heading her way but a warning as well about Eruon who disbelieved has captured these warlocks.

3. "A tall and twisted thing with one black eye and ten long arms sailing on a sea of blood." The ten long arms can be a reference to a Kraken in the Greyjoy sigil as it also has ten arms.

Yeah I have a feeling Euron has some magic in store. He could also be "the great stone beast taking wing from a smoking tower and breathing shadow fire."

His house sigil is a Kraken, a water BEAST. He is king of the Iron Islands and sits the SeaSTONE chair. House Hightower's sigil is a tower with the flame at the top (SMOKING TOWER) and we have hints the iron born are trying to infiltrate the port in Oldtown. He claims to have had a dragons egg in the past, and Dany's dragon eggs came from the SHADOW lands beyond Asshai. Also Euron has the dream when he was younger about flying, TAKING FLIGHT. Since there are only two books left and it would be hard for dragon to hatch and grow to full strength, maybe Euron will use some magic from the citadel to create a Shadow Dragon that breathes SHADOW FIRE.

I like your theory. Very interesting.

"Only their shadows," Moqorro said. "One most of all. A tall and twisted thing with one black eye and ten long arms, sailing on a sea of blood."

"You ought to see it [Dothraki Sea] when it blooms, all dark red flowers from horizon to horizon, like a sea of blood."

The sea of blood in Moqorro's vision is the Dothraki Sea, where Dany currently is, I think.

I think the kraken in his vision is Victarion given that Victarion is in Slaver's Bay looking for Dany while Euron is on the other side of the world. I think that is the logical conclusion. Victarion could lose his eye if he fights Barristan.

Yep, Euron

I didn't pick up Mel's vision during my reading that's a good catch. I do remember the dragon horn that Euron's guy blew at the Kingsmoot being described the same way as A Tall and Twisted Black Thing.

Also, with regards to the three lies that Danaerys was told she would slay, the first two are likely

Stannis and Aegon. If she isn't going to slay these two lies until she gets to Westeros, perhaps she won't slay the third one (great stone beast taking wing from a smoking tower and breathing shadow fire) until she gets to Westeros either.

Archived