What about the Weeper?

The Sleeper

During one of Jon's chapters him and Marsh were discussing the virtue of allowing the Weeper and the men who follow him to pass through the Wall should he agree to the terms and conditions Jon presented Tormund with.

In many aspects, that seems to be beside the point. The Weeper, one of the most notorious raiders has presumably gathered around him the most recalcitrant and aggresive elements of the wildlings and Denys Malister expects him to try to force the Bridge if Skulls again. The first time around he had three hundred men with him and was only repelled at great cost. This time around he should have a sizable portion of the initial wildling army with him. With everything else going on he has been put on the backburner, but it seems to me he presents an immediate danger who may strike at any moment spilling in the North pillaging and looting.

I think with the chaos at the Wall, and the wildlings in between CB and the Shadow Tower, cutting Mallister off from the rest of the Wall, the Weeper will finally force the Bridge of Skulls, and take the Shadow Tower.

I think the Weeper will capture Jeyne and Aly Mormont on their way to CB, as the Weeper sends some riders to the kingsroad to block off CB from south of the Wall. I think it will be Jon vs. the Weeper in single combat in a parallel to Arthur Dayne against the Kingswood Brotherhood.

Inversions:

Smiling Knight ---> Weeping Man

Sword of the Morning wearing white---> Member of the Night's Watch wearing black

Dawn, blade pale as milkglass---> Longclaw, Valyrian steel with dark blade

Ulmer fought with the kidnappers--->Ulmer fights against the kidnappers

Jeyne Swann and her septa sworn to celibacy--->Jeyne Poole and Aly Mormont who is a warrior woman who became a mother at 14

Arthur Dayne also won the smallfok of the kingswood over from Toyne while Jon wins over the wildlings from the Haunted Forest from the Weeper.

• 1 month later...

The first time around he had three hundred men with him and was only repelled at great cost.

I wouldn't say at a great cost. From what we know 100 men of the nights watch died in the battle, and the wilding army retreated, http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Battle_of_the_Bridge_of_Skulls

If the weeper decided to attack the wall again he would he need several thousand men.

Archived