Dany's Landing

#Turncloak

She will first goto Dorne to make allies there and because of Quentyn (I assume she thinks she owes him that because her dragons killed him) and last not least because she cannot make long sea travelling with her new khalasar. Tyrion (as he is the one who killed Tywin and hates the rest of his family like the Martells) will help her to convince Doran and the Dornish to come to Danys side.

Next move will be Oldtown (perhaps becaujse of meeting Marwyn and because they have to get hold of the secret book to master the 3 dragons finally or because Victarion will convince Dany to fight Euron there)

The Stepstones, she will go to Dorne first and it will be Arianne vs Dany etc. Dany will win of course, unless Arianne is in KingsLanding as the Queen or one of two Queens of Aegon VI. Dorne will fall to Danny first. All of those Dothraki on horses in Dorne in that terrain, The Dothraki will flourish in that environment.

If I look at the map, the easiest way to fly with the dragons will be Dorne, because she can land a few times at The Stepstones and wait there for the ships. No idea how they would react to her and the dragons because of Quentyn. Before Quentyn and (f)Aegon this would have been the best and safest place to land.

If I look at the map, the easiest way to fly with the dragons will be Dorne, because she can land a few times at The Stepstones and wait there for the ships. No idea how they would react to her and the dragons because of Quentyn. Before Quentyn and (f)Aegon this would have been the best and safest place to land.

Agreed, can you sense a confrontation between Arianne and Dany. Arianne seems a little bitter that she was to wed her brother and be Queen and seems to think Dany took him out or had Drogo do it to steal his birthright thus taking Arianne's rightful place?

it only takes one chapter to get her army accross the sea, Aegon VI/ Young Griff did it so not really a big deal once the Battle of Mereen is done, one more chapter for a debriefing of the days events and get going. I get the feeling that GRRM is going to deal with it that way.

To go forward, she must go back. Back to Dragonstone.

ETA: Or she'll land in Dorne like Nymeria.

it only takes one chapter to get her army accross the sea, Aegon VI/ Young Griff did it so not really a big deal once the Battle of Mereen is done, one more chapter for a debriefing of the days events and get going. I get the feeling that GRRM is going to deal with it that way.

But what if there are, like, turtles man? Or whales? Gotta have 10 chapters of her whale watching.

To go forward, she must go back. Back to Dragonstone.

ETA: Or she'll land in Dorne like Nymeria.

But what if there are, like, turtles man? Or whales? Gotta have 10 chapters of her whale watching.

i think the line to go forward ,she must go back is what she is doing now

she goes back to dothraki

dont forget there are Krakens too in the water

George Martin said in an interview Dany will come to Westeros and Tyrion as well, she won't die in Essos or will stay in Essos.

Was it a different interview from the recent one in which he said they'd both be going "home"? Because I still find home to be a bit ambiguous. Not that I think Dany won't end up in Westeros at some point, just that I'm of the group that would rather find her ruling Essos or something of that nature by the end of the story.

That being said, I feel she'll land via Dragonstone, or quite possibly the Vale. I don't see her going east to come in through Lannisport. To my mind the planet is much larger than that anyhow, with potentially an entire other landmass between Essos and Westeros.

Was it a different interview from the recent one in which he said they'd both be going "home"? Because I still find home to be a bit ambiguous. Not that I think Dany won't end up in Westeros at some point, just that I'm of the group that would rather find her ruling Essos or something of that nature by the end of the story.

That being said, I feel she'll land via Dragonstone, or quite possibly the Vale. I don't see her going east to come in through Lannisport. To my mind the planet is much larger than that anyhow, with potentially an entire other landmass between Essos and Westeros.

No its before that interview

i think he said we will not get to see Asshai so she will not go around the world and land in west

No its before that interview

i think he said we will not get to see Asshai so she will not go around the world and land in west

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the clarification, I'll have to try and find it. Like I said, it's not a shocker to me, I've been expecting it since the beginning, but I'd still be happier seeing her return to Bravos...Valyria... I don't know, really doing anything anywhere but ruling Westeros by the end.

Archived