Bumping for TWOW V2.

Littlefingers In The Air

You're absolutely right Lady B, but...

...way to trample on yomi's romanticism! :lol:

Oops. No trampling intended! Hey, if Daario is a Blackfyre, he's already pledged himself to Dany so maybe he wouldn't try and steal anything. Maybe they could happily go after Aegon together.

Oops. No trampling intended! Hey, if Daario is a Blackfyre, he's already pledged himself to Dany so maybe he wouldn't try and steal anything. Maybe they could happily go after Aegon together.

Or she could marry Daario and Aegon :grouphug: Big loving family reunion!

And than they can go after everyone else.

and again I ask:

3 question:

Will Moqorro wind the dragon horn?

Will he survive?

Will it work to bind the dragons to Victarion?

:)

1. No, Moqorro will not sound the horn. He knows better. But if he did...

2. Only if he is "no mortal man" (you know, I bet a woman can sound it just fine)

3. I'm going to say no. I don't think it's that easy.

1. No, Moqorro will not sound the horn. He knows better. But if he did...

2. Only if he is "no mortal man" (you know, I bet a woman can sound it just fine)

3. I'm going to say no. I don't think it's that easy.

My guess would be that he will sound the horn and live (thanks Rh'llor!), and it'll work just fine . . .

on one of the dragons.

Which would be like, "Wow, this fly swatter worked great on one of the wasps . . . now about those others . . ."

So Victarion who is probably below Ned Stark on the mental brilliance ladder, seeks to win Dany by enslaving one of her dragons and ends up like one of her previous suitors instead.

You know, the Dornish one.

My guess would be that he will sound the horn and live (thanks Rh'llor!), and it'll work just fine . . .

on one of the dragons.

Which would be like, "Wow, this fly swatter worked great on one of the wasps . . . now about those others . . ."

So Victarion who is probably below Ned Stark on the mental brilliance ladder, seeks to win Dany by enslaving one of her dragons and ends up like one of her previous suitors instead.

You know, the Dornish one.

Works for me. I wonder if the dragon in question will be Viserion again. And the result the work of Rhaegal again. I'm thinking if you want to impress Dany you should go for the more challenging one. Plus, you know Viserion isn't as prone to jealousy and attention-getting maneuvers.

I also had this idea that Moqorro would sacrifice Vic to aid Dany somehow. Seems like a R'hllorist would consider that a glorious future for someone.

Works for me. I wonder if the dragon in question will be Viserion again. And the result the work of Rhaegal again. I'm thinking if you want to impress Dany you should go for the more challenging one. Plus, you know Viserion isn't as prone to jealousy and attention-getting maneuvers.

I also had this idea that Moqorro would sacrifice Vic to aid Dany somehow. Seems like a R'hllorist would consider that a glorious future for someone.

that's an interesting thought.

Yeah, the red priests will probably do just about anything to aid Dany.

So many fascinating elements a play heading into TWOW (I wonder if there's a potntial elimination game in there - "most important plot element for TWOW"?).

Archived