Bumping for TWOW V2.

Littlefingers In The Air

I finally broke down and read The Hedge Knight last night. I was going to savor it, but that was not possible. Once started I could not put it down and instead of helping to hold me over till TWOW, it has made my impatience greater.

MUST HAVE TWOW NOW!! (drool, slobber)

Next you must read The Sworn Sword. After that The Mystery Knight. If you keep up with the novellas, spaced out a bit between them, it may tide you over until TWoW is released.

bumping is boring

lets make a game of this. What's the thing you most want to happen in TWOW.

I want Dany to take over Khal Pono's khallassar and sweep the Yunkish men into the sea and toast the Volantean fleet, freeing Meereen (and thus freeing herself to go west).

LITA,

I second that emotion.

When are you going to post in your own random passages thread again? :)

Next you must read The Sworn Sword. After that The Mystery Knight. If you keep up with the novellas, spaced out a bit between them, it may tide you over until TWoW is released.

Thanks,

I've been meaning to ask what the next one is. And beyond those are others like the Targaryen one about the battle for Dorne, right (the one in Dangerous Women)?

LITA,

I second that emotion.

When are you going to post in your own random passages thread again? :)

Thanks,

I've been meaning to ask what the next one is. And beyond those are others like the Targaryen one about the battle for Dorne, right (the one in Dangerous Women)?

just now my friend :)

<snip

Thanks,

I don't know where that one fits in, but someone said that The Rogue Prince should be read before The Princess and the Queen. So far I've only read the three Dunk & Egg sequels. Hoping to get a hold of the others next year maybe.

Archived