Bumping for TWOW V2.

Littlefingers In The Air

The thing I most want to have happen in TWoW is:

Tyrion, riding Viserion, buzzing the Red Keep. I can almost imagine the look on Cersei's face.

Now that would be beyond cool.

I also would love to see Arya and Nymeria get back together, but that would likely not happen till ADOS.

umm.. I'm not quite sure if I'm doing this right... Bump? Did I do it?

I think so.

Being of the blood, maybe. But stealing one of her dragons and the throne, that would make her want to go fire and blood on him!

But they could marry and ride on their dragons together into the sunset and become king and queen together.

I think so.

But they could marry and ride on their dragons together into the sunset and become king and queen together.

Yes, technically they could. But Dany would consider his never having mentioned his heritage as lying, and the whole thing a betrayal which would hurt all the more for her being in love with him. She would also be less than pleased that he's claiming the throne that she considers hers. If Daario claims Westeros and one of the dragons, the only way I see Dany ever forgiving him is if Aegon is fake and she and Daario have to team up to defeat him. That might change things substantially. Plus Dany would never acknowledge Daario's claim, because Blackfyre and all of his descendants were barred from the succession. Legally, he would be another pretender. If he'd be willing to let her take the top spot, she might relent, but if he wants the throne for himself, I foresee all-out war between them.

Yes, technically they could. But Dany would consider his never having mentioned his heritage as lying, and the whole thing a betrayal which would hurt all the more for her being in love with him. She would also be less than pleased that he's claiming the throne that she considers hers. If Daario claims Westeros and one of the dragons, the only way I see Dany ever forgiving him is if Aegon is fake and she and Daario have to team up to defeat him. That might change things substantially. Plus Dany would never acknowledge Daario's claim, because Blackfyre and all of his descendants were barred from the succession. Legally, he would be another pretender. If he'd be willing to let her take the top spot, she might relent, but if he wants the throne for himself, I foresee all-out war between them.

You're absolutely right Lady B, but...

...way to trample on yomi's romanticism! :lol:

Archived