Crasters Ceepin it Real

LannCraster

It maybe not be rape but it's using of authority position to get sex in a very very twisted way.

Craster is too hedonistic for me to even try to defend, if he was doing the stuff he was doing for power or glory or knowledge (this is about sons, I doubt there is glory or knowledge in fucking your daughters) I would maybe look at him differently but he is doing it just so he can be free to eat and molest his daughters undisturbed, so really bad in my book

Does anyone else completely respect what Craster had going on? He is pretty much the only character besides Jon Snow that realizes the Others are the true Power in the realm. managed to brocer a truce with the god damn Others and has a sustainable supply of hot maids at his disposal. Now obviously.. the whole incest thing is a little weird but our beloved Targaryens and hated Lannisters seem to embrace this taboo, despite this Craster gets a lot of undeserved hate.

Craster for Cing!

some questions...

How did Craster manage to communicate with the Others to reach peace terms?

how long has that been going on? is the entire Others Army grown from his sons??

Is there any significance to Gillys Son, being the Last of Crasters Cids.. and never being converted to an Other?

if so. thats also pretty badass because he essentially grew the main antagonists in the saga!

Discuss...!

The Others' army is mostly wights which consists of every person to die beyond the wall in the last 6000 years without being burned or eaten..

The Others aren't dead, but they know how to raise the dead. It may be that they kill Craster's sons and then reanimate them. But then they would have zombie babies that aren't very dangerous.

More likely they raise Craster's son's to be white walkers like themselves. So Craster's sons would constitute the officer corps of the Others' army.

thats what im saying.. the genetic consequences of his incest are sort of mitigated by him sacrificing the boys. and anyway he would be long dead before any of that came to pass

why are they sort of mitigated?

I don't really undestard in what sense could they be mitigated by sacrificing the boys?

Could you please explain?

hes probly been keeping the white walkers away from the wall. that's more than the stupid nice watch has done. I consider him an unsung hero and in the show hes really hot. I'd love to be one of his daughters.

I wish you'll be in the next life :)

good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Just him playing both sides to secure safety. If multiple people consider you an asset, you're better protected.

At least until one side stops considering you an asset, and/or thinks your value to the other side is greater than it is to them.

Ah well, Craster is dead, good riddance, commence trolling!

Archived