Guess the Owner: Now it's a trilogy!

Buckwheat

Rhae, I loved your arrangement with the perfumes too! I'd love to have things in such beautiful order.

Right now my home is a mess, and I need to sort stuff out pronto because it's getting cluttered. I don't like that at all and since I don't really buy stuff for decoration anymore, I don't know where it all comes from! I rearranged a little and suddenly there were stuff everywhere and too little space to put them. It's a mystery.

I have that problem, too, butits a nice problem to have!

You're doing a great job. I think if you still have the time and are enjoying it you should keep hosting!

I agree!

I have been trying to think of variations of this game (I'm running out of objects), since it is so much fun.

- photos from your hometown/the town or city where you live. My first thought was pictures of store fronts. Could be from a mall if you live in the city, or if a smaller town, just a store front on main street. Could even be a MacDonalds, as long as there's some small clue in the picture where in the world it might be from.

- music. Songs from bands that spamily members should identify with you. Or it could be broader: songs/bands/books/movies that connect to you in some way.

I would say pets, but we tend to share those so much already. My two cats are world famous! :P

drinking vessels?

Defnitely,but I almost did that for this game (oh dang! I just gave something away! ;) ).

Or crop a picture of yourself (take your head out obviously) and see if people can guess you from your shoes and pants or whatever part of yourselves you choose to reveal.

Archived