Could Skagos be cooking up another rebellion?

Howland Reeds Weed Swamp

Before you say "they don't have the numbers" the Skagosi have hardly been scene for a loooong time and except people at Eastwatch meeting them,no one except Rickon and Osha really know them. Like the Wildlings,they could be uniting their numbers for a attack. I thought 'could Osha be a Skagosi scout' no doubt she's seen what's beyond the wall but maybe after leaving beyond the wall the Skagosi let her have safe passage and let her live and for the fact she's seen the numbers of them she decides these are the right people to bak. No doubt that Osha cannot write or read so letters are not possible but where is she now? Skagos. And with who? A Stark child. I reckon she has grown close with Rickon and she'll make sure he's treated well but this could be a suitable hostage or even a king to plant. There island is pretty big and the numbers are muffled. They have mounted riders on Fucking Unicorns and I have no doubt they are crazy fighters. Skagos and Davos (hey that rhymes) are some of the reasons I'm soooooo hyped for The Winds of Winter.

I think it is more likely that they'll support Rickon's claim and Davos will have them land declaring for Stannis. I don't think Osha has ever been to Skagos before given she lacks a ship, and a small boat would have trouble navigating the rough waters around Skagos.

Another rebellion? The Skagosi rebelled against the Starks last time. They can hardly rebel against the Starks now. More likely they will rally behind the direwolf warg kid, especially if they see the Others and recognise that there's safety in numbers, and especially if their gods give them signs that they should follow the wildling Stark. I'm pretty sure the Skagosi will at least feature, or else what's the point of them? Rickon may as well have been in White Harbour all the time if the Skagosi are irrelevant.

Archived