Who Gets to kill Ramsay?

ToTheWolves

I kinda don't want Theon to kill him, I don't think he'd get anything out of it, he's not the revenge type. never was. he obviously does need to die though, even if only so Theon can be at peace. I really want Jon to do it, I would write analysis after analysis on that because there would be so much meaning in that!

It should be Reek, getting his revenge over his master? Eek. Not Reek. Rhymes with leek or leak.

Eventually, Roose and Stannis will meet in battle. Both know each other has strengths and weaknesses that appear to be very similar. Wily old dogs, with experience up their sleeves. How about going one-on-one in a winner-takes-all fight to the death? One last glorious fight for one or the other? One last glorious victory for the last one standing?

No doubt, Ramsey will seek to change the course of events, perhaps even seriously wounding Stannis when he fears Daddy is done for.

Up steps Reek, only to be knocked aside by Asha. She gives Ramsey a fisherman's friend on which he chokes. (A trident-style knife sounds appropriately useful. Sea theme, of course.)

Jon's too far away and not likely to arrive, stalled by the weather. That's even with wildlings who ought to be superb winter-weather warriors, moving as fast as possible. Sorry but, it's a tough old journey from The Wall, as Stannis found out.

Jon does arrive as Stannis is in the throes of last breath.

Roose? He'll attempt to claim he's won. Up steps Mel? Does she see the end of Stannis in her flames? Can she send a shadow warrior over a great distance? Mysteriously, Roose just croaks. Some think he's been too severely wounded during his scrap with Stannis.

Enter Rickon? There must always be a Stark in Winterfell. (Haven't there always been? Did anyone think to clear our the crypt for Roose or Ramsey? I doubt it.) So, a nice rounding off and everyone cheering.

I'll allow Jon to ride onto the scene now. Not to steal the glory. Rickon is the next in line Stark, as Jon knows. Jon ought to be first to declare his fealty to Rickon. This prompts everyone else to respond appropriately.

Now the troops can gather to prepare......

But wait! There are noises from down south...... There are louder noises from oop north...... Sometimes, just when you dream of spring, winter bites your fingers, then your toes and keeps on munching.....

Archived