Cutest Couple in Asoiaf

Dream Wind

Quentyn does not seem to be Sansa's type however you look at it, he doesn't seem like someone who would attract either 11-year old AGOT Sansa who had crushes on Joffrey and Loras, or 13-year old AFFC Sansa who is fantasizing about Sandor. Quentyn, on his part, seemed to like the girl next door back home better than a beautiful queen he was supposed to court.

Sansa and Jon seem to be the fandom's shipping bicycles. Both are shipped with anyone and everyone (including each other :ack: ). So it's not really surprising that Sansa's being shipped with Quentyn or Edric or Aegon or even Gendry (I hate the last one because the people want it just because they think Arya will be hurt by it. :rolleyes: )

Cutest couples (some are strictly platonic):

Arya and Jon (platonic)

Ned and Cat

Tommen and his kittens

Arya and Gendry

Robb and Margaery (I don't really like pairings involving people who've never met but I really wish Robb had married her instead of Jeyne)

Oberyn and Ellaria

Sansa and Jon seem to be the fandom's shipping bicycles. Both are shipped with anyone and everyone (including each other :ack: ). So it's not really surprising that Sansa's being shipped with Quentyn or Edric or Aegon or even Gendry (I hate the last one because the people want it just because they think Arya will be hurt by it. :rolleyes: )

Cutest couples (some are strictly platonic):

Arya and Jon (platonic)

Ned and Cat

Tommen and his kittens

Arya and Gendry

Robb and Margaery (I don't really like pairings involving people who've never met but I really wish Robb had married her instead of Jeyne)

Oberyn and Ellaria

So Tommen and his kittens isn't platonic?

Archived