Cutest Couple in Asoiaf

Dream Wind

Duncanny the Small and Jenny of Oldstone, because I always imagined the "My featherbed" song was about them, and it was sweet and cute.

The little story Oberyn told of how Elia was half in love with Baelor Hightower until he farted made me think they could have been cute together.

This isn't exactly the cutest, but if Jon ever got with Arianne in a romantic or sexual way, that would be downright funny. Her passionate, fierce, calculating yet kind and spirited nature mixed in with his solemness, seriousness, respectful honorable and dutiful traits. Seeing Jon uncomfortable in that relationship would be fun.

Pia and Peck are cute together. Margaery and Tommen, Trystane and Myrcella, young Arianne and young Daemon Sand, Oberyn and Ellaria, Sansa and the Hound, Jon and Shireen (would be nice), Arya and Edric Dayne are all cute

Walda Frey and Roose Bolton.

Similar to Beauty and the Beast.

I first read that as "Walder Frey and Roose Bolton", which made it even better.

Cutest couple? How is that nobody has said Sam and Gilly?

But #1 would be Tyrion and Tysha before Tywin ruined it. The scenes of their life together from Tyrion's memory are just so sweet and lovely. :*(

Daenerys & her self entitlement (Stannis doesn't really count as the Iron Throne IS legally his, even if there will be other people sat on the Throne).

The double standard is strong in this one.

I was making a joke, the Grey Worm and Missandei thing is just another in a long line of stupid shit the show has done.

I think it's one of the best things the show has done, certainly one of the best additions.

People are just pissed off because a eunuch spoiled their chance to see a Dany/Missandei girl on girl action they were hoping for. :P

We'll just have to see if there's a chance yet. For Sanrion.

Sandor and Tyrion? ;) That would for sure be an interesting and explosive couple... though not exactly cute.

Aw Sam and Gilly!

What's weird about these couples is how young they all are. If Ned's in his mid-thirties (I think we're told this somewhere) Cat must be in her late-twenties or early thirties. If Robert was around Ned's age, Stannis can't be older than early thirties. Davos can't be much older than Stannis. Jaime and Cersei would be in their early 30s, and Tyrion, younger than that.

Anyway, everyone's relatively young, and everyone's relatively sexy, so lots of pretty couples here.

Catelyn is about the same age as Ned or a year younger. She's 34 in AGOT, Lysa is a year or two younger, and Littlefinger a little younger than Lysa, so he's probably 31/32.

Jaime and Cersei are in their early 30s. If Jaime was 17 when he killed Aerys, he can't be more than 31/32 at the start of AGOT. Tyrion is around 23 or 24 in AGOT.

Robert was around Ned's age, Stannis very close, so he's n his early 30s, too. Renly was much younger, he's in his early 20s. Loras is 16 and Margaery is 15 in ASOS.

Gregor Clegane is the same age as Jaime, and Sandor 5 years younger - about 26/27 in AGOT.

Robb and Jon are 14 in AGOT (Jon is 16 in ADWD), Dany is 13 at the start of AGOT and turns 14 in her third chapter. Sansa is 11 (she's 13 in AFFC). Arya 9, Bran 7, Rickon 3.

Oberyn is about 40, Doran about 50, Arianne 23.

Tommen is around Bran's age, and Myrcella is around Sansa's.

The show messes up with our perception of people's ages.

Sansa and Edric Dayne would have been a cute couple.

Also, Sansa(pre-Vale) and Quentyn is the made for each other couple, IMO.

Random pairing is random.

Quentyn does not seem to be Sansa's type however you look at it, he doesn't seem like someone who would attract either 11-year old AGOT Sansa who had crushes on Joffrey and Loras, or 13-year old AFFC Sansa who is fantasizing about Sandor. Quentyn, on his part, seemed to like the girl next door back home better than a beautiful queen he was supposed to court.

Archived