Cutest Couple in Asoiaf

Dream Wind

Sandor & Sansa: Hey, it hasn't happened yet, but I really do think of Beauty & the Beast with this. Sandor & Arya were more like an awesome duo, a bit like Bill & Ted, having Excellent Adventures *does an air guitar riff*

Jon & Ygritte: I felt more sad for them than the Red Wedding (mainly because I never really cared about Robb or Cat).

Others I wouldn't call a couple, but really care about each other;

Shireen Baratheon & Edric Storm: She even states she liked him, even if he was a bastard, then her mother calls her silly, what a c**t.

Stannis & Davos: It's a nice bromance, they're comrades and while not being well respected, they're not hiding lies & deceiving others to get what they want (shadow baby excluded)

Tyrion & Penny: He does kind of care about her, but more so as a child, as she is pretty naive, but Tyrion will always care about Tysha, especially with what happened to her.

Now to just being stupid;

Cersei & herself.

Daenerys & her self entitlement (Stannis doesn't really count as the Iron Throne IS legally his, even if there will be other people sat on the Throne).

I was making a joke, the Grey Worm and Missandei thing is just another in a long line of stupid shit the show has done.

I do like Dany and Jorah though, and I hope they can find each other again. The Bear and the Maiden Fair!

Ah…check out post #56.

I was surprised at that point that it hadn't come up at least once too.

I kinda skimmed that one sorry. :dunce:

I loved their interactions because they complemented each other so well and their relationship wasn't one defined by sex like Danny and other characters in the series.

I kinda skimmed that one sorry. :dunce:

I loved their interactions because they complemented each other so well and their relationship wasn't one defined by sex like Danny and other characters in the series.

Totally. That is what makes it standout.

I was making a joke, the Grey Worm and Missandei thing is just another in a long line of stupid shit the show has done.

I do like Dany and Jorah though, and I hope they can find each other again. The Bear and the Maiden Fair!

Eh, I don't know about Dany being the Maiden Fair, seeing as she's neither a maiden or really that fair (especially with the destruction of Astapor & potentially Mereen), but Jorah, yeah he's every definition of his Sigil.

I'll add my (no so) crackship of Jon and Myles Toyne. There was a lot of "there, there, it's not your fault" involved in that pairing, I'm sure of that.

Arys and Arianne are cute in a juvenile, puppy love sort of way. Arys reminds me of a guy just learning the ways.

But Arys isn't much of a puppy, I think. How old is he? 30?

Archived