Cutest Couple in Asoiaf

Dream Wind

I liked the scenes with Arya and Gendry, where you can see that they both will do their best to help the other. They're a little young for romance, but they could have ended up as best friends.

A nice romantic scene is when Tyrion (at the Purple wedding, or was it at his own wedding? I forget) sees a young unnamed loving couple, with the husband kissing the pregnant wife, and they're obviously in love. You can tell Tyrion is thinking "why couldn't this ever be me?"

I liked the scenes with Arya and Gendry, where you can see that they both will do their best to help the other. They're a little young for romance, but they could have ended up as best friends.

A nice romantic scene is when Tyrion (at the Purple wedding, or was it at his own wedding? I forget) sees a young unnamed loving couple, with the husband kissing the pregnant wife, and they're obviously in love. You can tell Tyrion is thinking "why couldn't this ever be me?"

i actually dont recall that, but thats really awesome

Sam and Gilly

Aw Sam and Gilly!

What's weird about these couples is how young they all are. If Ned's in his mid-thirties (I think we're told this somewhere) Cat must be in her late-twenties or early thirties. If Robert was around Ned's age, Stannis can't be older than early thirties. Davos can't be much older than Stannis. Jaime and Cersei would be in their early 30s, and Tyrion, younger than that.

Anyway, everyone's relatively young, and everyone's relatively sexy, so lots of pretty couples here.

Aw Sam and Gilly!

What's weird about these couples is how young they all are. If Ned's in his mid-thirties (I think we're told this somewhere) Cat must be in her late-twenties or early thirties. If Robert was around Ned's age, Stannis can't be older than early thirties. Davos can't be much older than Stannis. Jaime and Cersei would be in their early 30s, and Tyrion, younger than that.

Anyway, everyone's relatively young, and everyone's relatively sexy, so lots of pretty couples here.

I get so confused with the timelines!

Robb and Jon were 14ish at the beginning of AGOT, but I'm not sure how old Jon is in ADWD.

Sansa's 13, for the life of me I can't remember how old she was in AGOT... 11?

Jaime and Cersei are slightly older aren't they? :dunno:

Archived