The Rise and Fall of Kings, Just and Cruel v.2

Salafi Stannis

Hmmm... I can report that Ser Reek and I have reached Riverun, and have sent messengers out informing all of our rpesence. At this point, we plan on gathering news and info for a few days, before setting out and confronting our friend, Lord Frey.

Also, if I may be so bold as to ask, is our ruler still around? Has Kingship changed again, or is it a time for rebellions and usurpers? I beg an answer, for the reply will probably determine how my days will be spent.

Yours from Riverun, KJR & Ser Reek

Don't worry my subjects, your king is here, I was away on erm, important... kingly business. Thank you, my lady Hand, for holding the throne in my stead and dispelling these rumours of rebellion, you shall be rewarded, name anything you desire, and if it is within my power, it shall be done.

It is good to hear from our King again. Many blessings upon him in this winter season.

My plans for the coming days are the same as stated in my previous report.

Also, if your grace requires land and fodder to keep these marvelous horses, my lands are quite spacious and my people well trained in the caring and training of horses.

Just doing my job. But I thank you for your trust in me. As to a boon, I'm good right now, my king. But, should anyone ever venture forth to the fabled lands beyond the Sunset Sea and find that the legend of something called "chocolate" is true, I'd love to try some of that--preferably in a sweetened form.

Just doing my job. But I thank you for your trust in me. As to a boon, I'm good right now, my king. But, should anyone ever venture forth to the fabled lands beyond the Sunset Sea and find that the legend of something called "chocolate" is true, I'd love to try some of that--preferably in a sweetened form.

Done. I have sent 100 knights and explorers and 10 Maesters on a trip to the lands beyond the sunset sea to procure this "chocolate" of which you speak.

Thank you, wise and gracious king, for receiving my meager tribute...although I fear a crucial aspect of the gift has been overlooked. These horses are a rare breed, perfected over hundreds of generations by Dothraki horse lords to have a taste for the flesh of men. Hence, why no one rode them....

Regrettably, it is too late for the troops.

Archived