Who do you support now?

The Blue Knight

I don't think anyone currently vying for the throne will end upon it at the end.

Either we will get no one or we will get someone like Jon Snow or someone else completely out of left field.

I think everyone fighting over the Iron Throne will be doomed to failure.

I dig Stannis, but I kind of deviate from his army of fanboys in that frankly I'd actually prefer it if he didn't end up sitting on the Iron Throne - I've always felt Stannis dying fighting off The Others (and laughing in his dying breaths) would be a much more fitting and satisfying end to his arc.

Stannis dies while finding out he's not Azor Ahai at all, laughing madly at the irony and how his life sucks (in his opinion)? :D could see that happening

chutulu worshipping vikings... dehh fukk???

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - from "The Call of Cthulhu", the line is from the (fictional) Necronomicon. Sound familiar?

"What is dead may never die" - there is also the Seastone Chair which is made from the black oily stone used in many of the ancient ruins found around the oceans of Planetos, Cthulhu was a dreaming god under the sea who was worshipped by many people who lived by the sea and whose worshippers were responsible for many strange, pre-human ruins. The Iron Islanders beliefs and background are influenced by Lovecraft.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - from "The Call of Cthulhu", the line is from the (fictional) Necronomicon. Sound familiar?

"What is dead may never die" - there is also the Seastone Chair which is made from the black oily stone used in many of the ancient ruins found around the oceans of Planetos, Cthulhu was a dreaming god under the sea who was worshipped by many people who lived by the sea and whose worshippers were responsible for many strange, pre-human ruins. The Iron Islanders beliefs and background are influenced by Lovecraft.

"What is dead may never die, and with skinned Theons, even death may die." :devil:

Who do I support? Like, in a football team sense? Haha. I've given up supporting anyone ever since I first read Game of Thrones. I supported Ned. He died.

There are camps I certainly do not support. Cersei's and The Boltons' to name but two. Perhaps in testament to GRRM's writing of characters, I actually now sympathise for both Jaime and Theon.

aight.. assuming we agree that ironbirn are vikingish... fair enough

Archived