Who do you support now?

The Blue Knight

I would like to see Stannis on the throne. He is the only one who can cleanse the corruption and put realm ahead of wine, whores and self interest.

If he does win I shall turn GRRM's house into my Mecca :D

If not, I guess the next best thing would be kingdoms going their own way, until someone worthy unifies them again.

What I wouldnt like to see is Daenarys conquering the land. She is impulsive, careless when having power and has shown herself willing to kill thousands because they dont share her values and culture. Not to mention advisors composed of turncoats, liars and traitors

From GRRM himself:

"It is important that the individual books refer to the civil wars, but the series title reminds us constantly that the real issue lies in the North beyond the Wall. Stannis becomes one of the few characters fully to understand that, which is why in spite of everything he is a righteous man, and not just a version of Henry VII, Tiberius or Louis XI."

Thus Stannis is my choice.

​But I also like Daenerys, would be fully comfortable with her as Queen.

​Tommen and Aegon both to me are not legitimate claims because their bloodline is not what they say it is, but they seem like decent chaps.

The one nonstarter is Euron, he is one of the most malignant characters in the series, in a sense worse even than Joffrey.

Looking at the circumstances, it honesty appears that Euron is in the best position seize the Iron Throne. He who commands the sea has command of everything. Not that he would make a good king. I have a hard time seeing Westeros reuniting after all this, the wound is too deep and everyone wants power. I think it would be best if they all split up like before AL.

In my twisted imagination the royalty of westeros after the second battle for the dawn is..

Arianne Martell princess of Dorne

Stannis Barathen king of the seven kingdoms

euron greyjoy king of the iron islands

rickon stark king of winter - as the wall is melted down this includes north o e wall.

Break it up, break it up!

The continent sized Seven Kingdoms have been stagnating for 300 years under the Targs and then Baratheon. Let's see if breaking it down to pieces would generate some competition and progress. Can't be worse, anyway.

Failing that, I'd like it if Tommen, Myrcella or a fake Aegon ruled. Because as readers we'd know their bloodline claim is false and that would say everything that needs to be done about that non-sense.

Honestly, even though breaking up the Seven Kingdoms does seem beneficial, I don't see any of the possible kings/queens agreeing to this. They're all obsessed with either their "birthright" to rule all of the Seven Kingdoms, or are too power hungry to stop at just one region.

In a perfect Westeros, during the War of the Five Kings Stannis or Renly would have allied themselves with Robb Stark and Balon Greyjoy and crushed the Lannisters to pieces. But once again, they were too obsessed with their morals/ambitions, so this obviously did not happen.

Break it up, break it up!

The continent sized Seven Kingdoms have been stagnating for 300 years under the Targs and then Baratheon. Let's see if breaking it down to pieces would generate some competition and progress. Can't be worse, anyway.

Failing that, I'd like it if Tommen, Myrcella or a fake Aegon ruled. Because as readers we'd know their bloodline claim is false and that would say everything that needs to be done about that non-sense.

the targs felicitated trade and economic across the seven kingdoms, if anything they made massive jumps of progress compared to, the ​thousands of years of stagnation, during the age of the petty king's. and it can be much much worse. it's like comparing the glory day's of Rome to the dark ages of Europe, that should give you a idea of how bad it could become. Plus what's stopping the Cthulhu worshiping viking's from rapping everyone if that happen's?

The other reason I picked Tommen, is that the Tyrells likely would have the most influence through him.

Of all the families in Westeros, they seem the most well disposed to rule.

They care about the small folk somewhat, they are clever and tactful without being soulless, and they are smart enough to not do anything to divisive and stupid that would lead to further war ( see Stannis and his Red God.)

Fixed it for you ;)

@Jm4n68 "I love how many people like Tommen as an option based solely on his malleability. I can't see him growing up into anything good, given his disposition and upbringing. The scene with Him, Cersei, and Jaime at the funeral comes to mind. Poor kid. He just seems too ripe for manipulation and degeneration."

He may be malleable now, but as long as Margarey doesn't die, I can see them working together really well and having a good reign.

I like Tommen as an option not due to his supposed 'malleability' (he's a kid, cut him some slack) but for his immense kindness. Having a kind king would be a good thing IMO. Even though he grew up alongside people like Joffrey and Cersei, he turned out not only not-crazy, but totally sweet and innocent, which can be good qualities, if balanced out by Margarey's politics-savvy approach

<Tomment

<Baratheon

<One true King

<uwotm8.jpg

IMO: Jokes aside, Tommen potential has been reduced now that Kevan is dead. This kid really needs a good regent and he might be kind, but I just think that he might change before he becomes an adult if he doesn't have a good role-models

Archived