you are a 3rd son how do you become lord without loosing your head? (challenge)

the storm king returns

If Willias is already crippled, I would tamper with the medicine used to treat him to ensure the injury festers and he dies.

Next I would wait until Garlan is drunk, than I'll put something in his drink to make sure he passes out in a few hours when he and his wife return to their bedroom. I'll then go in there, strangle Garlan's wife, leave to clean up, and in the morning my dear brother is a wife-killer. He'll get sent to the wall or be put to death, but either way I'll be next in line for inheritance.

Now I could wait a few years, but if I were impatient than I would ensure papa had an 'accident'.

Loras the Kinslayer of Flowers.

Id get myself a nice sea fairing ship and start making a ton of money being 1 of only a handful of people in Westeros who understand the basic principals of trade. I'd use that money to acquire that poison the fm use that can drive any warm blooded animal crazy to kill anything in sight and would feed it to Willas' falcons. Now Garlands heir and I'm 2nd in line so I'd try to marry a good daughter from a strong Reach family. I'd then use my money to pay some Ironborn to attack the shield islands. When my brother gathered an army to retake the shields I'd be right at his side. Sadly, when Garlan awoke on the day of the battle, he would find himself feeling tired and slow, but would not show it. The gallant Garlan would thus meet his end at the hands of an Ironborn axe as he tried to lead a van while still under the effects of my poison.

Since I had done well making money and have a strong house as an ally then even if there are whispers about both my brothers dying they will remain whispers.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know. Ask Aegon the Unlikely. ;)

That was really well unlikely :p I don't see a set of circumstances happening where both brothers die before producing an heir.

Sex is the ultimate weapon, gorgeous whores with poison work wonders the poison would just have to work slow so the whore isn't caught and tortured untill she gave me up.

Archived