The last hero is... Hodor!

Staenerys Stargaryen

Crackpot warning

So we are not exactly sure what powers Bran will be capable of once he learns more about being a green seer.

I think that besides being connected to the weirnet and being able to see historical events there is a good chance that Bran will be able to warg multiple beings constantly and simultaneously.

Once in control of his powers Bran should be able to warg Summer, Hodor, and anyone else all at once without much effort at all.

So we all know how it was Bran's dream to be a knight but that seemed to be cut short after the Lannister "knight" tossed him from the tower.

I think Bran will be able to control Hodor and travel back south to fight and be the knight he always wanted to be.

So Hodor will be an unstoppable force and will help to reinstate Stark rule in the north and eventually claim the iron throne.

Please discuss if you see any holes or can think of any substantial evidence to support the theory.

I always liked Hodor and would love to see him be a gallant and just knight in shining armor.

I do not mean to offend those who think its an abomination for Bran to control Hodor. He already tells him what to do, Hodor has been Bran's taxi since they left Winterfell, I think that his story would be much more exciting as a knight even if it means Bran is pulling the strings.

If something like that happens, I imagine Hodor will die in battle and will cause Bran to become inconsolable/useless for a loooong while.... like, multiple years.

Is it possible to control multiple beings at one time? If so, he could make a gathering around a tree all just suddenly get up and dancing a ring around the rosy... Feeling kinda matrixish

Love Hodor. Don't Want to see him die, just a feeling it's coming. Too loveable. Too black and white a character.

Just had a thought though... If Bran's going to wind up saving the world, I give credit to Jaime. Without Jaime's direct choice and action, Bran wouldn't be where he is today.

Anyway. It'd be cool if Hodor joined a sellsword company or something like that... BWB... And all they knew is he's a complete simpleton until battle starts, then he speaks clearly and intelligently, fighting with great skill. After the battle... even armored, he can't protect himself against a beggar. Call him Hodor Battlewits or something like that. He can be the one to take out the Mountain. :)

Maybe Hodor and Brienne will wind up in the same company. Hah!

One key factor with Hodor is that, if he does ever leave the cave and interact with any of the remaining Stark kids or Theon, Bran should be able to communicate to them via Hodor. While it hasn't been explicitly stated that Bran has full use of his own vocabulary while warging Hodor, it did seem to me that he was limiting himself to only saying Hodor by choice in his POV.

The Starks and Theon know he is simpleminded, so any words from him other than "Hodor" can not be his own.

I don't think this is entirely crackpot. I'm pretty sure I remember in the books in one of bran's POVs he says something like hodor would make a great warrior if he had wits (top of my head, though I do remember something similar). So if bran was to warg him, it could possibly lead to your theory. Dont judge me but I believe that the "aegon" who got his head dashed in the wall was hodor, and that he is rhaegar and elia's son. Yes, I do believe in the fAegon theory. I remember something from when catelyn was at the twins, walder or someone said they had a simple mind staying there. This could mean that walder is in fact hodor's alias and not supposedly real name, as mentioned in the books. Not saying this guarantees that hodor is aegon, but he probably has more to him than everyone thinks.. more potential and blah blah. Except somehow I don't think GRRM would do this, coz I'm sure most people would be disappointed. But then again GRRM likes to disappoint people..

I don't think this is entirely crackpot. I'm pretty sure I remember in the books in one of bran's POVs he says something like hodor would make a great warrior if he had wits (top of my head, though I do remember something similar). So if bran was to warg him, it could possibly lead to your theory. Dont judge me but I believe that the "aegon" who got his head dashed in the wall was hodor, and that he is rhaegar and elia's son. Yes, I do believe in the fAegon theory. I remember something from when catelyn was at the twins, walder or someone said they had a simple mind staying there. This could mean that walder is in fact hodor's alias and not supposedly real name, as mentioned in the books. Not saying this guarantees that hodor is aegon, but he probably has more to him than everyone thinks.. more potential and blah blah. Except somehow I don't think GRRM would do this, coz I'm sure most people would be disappointed. But then again GRRM likes to disappoint people..

Hodor is supposedly at his fortys. To old to be Aegon.

Old Nan says that Hodor's real name is Walder and no one knows why he only says Hodor. At the twins Jinglebell I think it is, the one that Catelyn killed, he was the simpleminded grandson of Walder Frey.

No one knows who the last hero was, except GRRM. The rest of us wonder. Was it Bran the Builder?

The name Brandon itself is an important one in the Stark line. Its no mistake that Bran has special powers. His name is a part of that, I'm sure of it.

Archived