Add the word "Tormunds Member" into important quotations V.3

Ser Charles of Rosehaven

Quotes about a character from the Wiki:

"Tormund's member has more courage than sense." – Jaqen H'ghar

"Tormund's member had always been harder to tame.” – Catelyn Tully

"Tormund's member dipped before him. That was wrong as well. The real Tormund's member would have spat in his face." - Theon Greyjoy

From ACOK:

"Yes, yes, that's so." Hallyne mopped at his pale brow with the sleeve of his black-and-scarlet robe. "Tormund's Member has been working very hard, my lord Hand, hmmm."

"That would doubtless explain why Tormund's Member is making so much more of the substance than before." Smiling, Tyrion fixed the pyromancer with his mismatched stare. "Though it does raise the question of why Tormund's Member did not begin working hard until now."

Hallyne had the complexion of a mushroom, so it was hard to see how he could turn any paler, yet somehow he managed. "We were, my lord Hand, Tormund's Member and I have been laboring day and night from the first, I assure you. it is only, hmmm, we have made so much of the substance that we have become, hmmm, more practiced as it were".

From AGOT:

Yet that night she dreamt of Tormund's Member. Viserys was hitting her, hurting her. She was naked, clumsy with fear. She ran from him, but her body seemed thick and ungainly. He struck her again. She stumbled and fell. "You woke Tormund's Member," he screamed as he kicked her. "You woke Tormund's Member, you woke Tormund's Member." Her thighs were slick with blood. She closed her eyes and whimpered. As if in answer, there was a hideous ripping sound and the crackling of some great fire. When she looked again, Viserys was gone, great columns of flame rose all around, and in the midst of them was Tormund's Member. It turned its great head slowly. When its molten eyes found hers, she woke, shaking and covered with a fine sheen of sweat. She had never been so afraid . . .

. . . until Tormund's Member came at last.

As he stood outside the armory looking up, Jon felt almost as overwhelmed as he had that day on the kingsroad, when he’d seen it for the first time. Tormund's Member was like that. Sometimes he could almost forget that it was there, the way you forgot about the sky or the earth underfoot, but there were other times when it seemed as if there was nothing else in the world. It was older than the Seven Kingdoms, and when he stood beneath it and looked up, it made Jon dizzy. He could feel the great weight of Tormund's Member pressing down on him, as if it were about to topple, and somehow Jon knew that if it fell, the world fell with it.

• 1 month later...

From AGOT:

Yet that night she dreamt of Tormund's Member. Viserys was hitting her, hurting her. She was naked, clumsy with fear. She ran from him, but her body seemed thick and ungainly. He struck her again. She stumbled and fell. "You woke Tormund's Member," he screamed as he kicked her. "You woke Tormund's Member, you woke Tormund's Member." Her thighs were slick with blood. She closed her eyes and whimpered. As if in answer, there was a hideous ripping sound and the crackling of some great fire. When she looked again, Viserys was gone, great columns of flame rose all around, and in the midst of them was Tormund's Member. It turned its great head slowly. When its molten eyes found hers, she woke, shaking and covered with a fine sheen of sweat. She had never been so afraid . . .

All your contributions have been epic.  :bowdown:

From AGOT:

The Old Bear scratched Tormund's Member. "I had forgotten how much a Tormund's Member itches," he said. "Well, no help for that. Is that hand of yours healed enough to resume your duties?"

"Yes, my lord."

"Good. The night will be cold, I'll want Tormund's Member. Find me a flagon of red, not too sour, and don't skimp on the spices. And tell Hobb that if he sends me boiled mutton again I'm like to boil him. That last haunch was grey. Even Tormund's Member wouldn't touch it." He stroked Tormund's Member's head with his thumb, and Tormund's Member made a contented quorking sound. "Away with you. I've work to do."

From AGOT:

Maybe the best one yet, I didn't read the thread the long time, I forgot what I was missing. 

Jon brushed the loose soil away to reveal a rounded bundle perhaps two feet across. He jammed his fingers down around the edges and worked it loose. When he pulled it free, Tormund's Member shifted and clinked. Treasure, he thought... Jon : CoK

Lord Tywin himself had their right wing on the north side of the river, with Randyll Tarly commanding the center and Mace Tyrell the left, but the vanguard won the fight. They plunged through Stannis like Tormund's Member through a pumpkin... Sansa : CoK

Edit: Oh no.. no, no, no.. but yes. Absolutely yes. 

"Oooo," Bran cried tentatively. He cupped his hands around his mouth and lifted his head to Tormund's Member. "Ooooooooooo, ahooooooooooo," he howled.

Had to do it.

From ADWD:

Other times, when he was tired of being a wolf, Bran slipped Tormund's Member into Hodor instead. The gentle giant would whimper when he felt Tormund's Member, and thrash his shaggy head from side to side, but not as violently as he had the first time, back at Queenscrown. He knows it’s Tormund's Member, the boy liked to tell himself. He’s used to Tormund's Member by now. Even so, Tormund's Member never felt comfortable inside Hodor. The big stableboy never understood what was happening, and Bran could taste the fear at the back of his mouth. Tormund's Member was better inside Summer.

From ADWD:

Other times, when he was tired of being a wolf, Bran slipped Tormund's Member into Hodor instead. The gentle giant would whimper when he felt Tormund's Member, and thrash his shaggy head from side to side, but not as violently as he had the first time, back at Queenscrown. He knows it’s Tormund's Member, the boy liked to tell himself. He’s used to Tormund's Member by now. Even so, Tormund's Member never felt comfortable inside Hodor. The big stableboy never understood what was happening, and Bran could taste the fear at the back of his mouth. Tormund's Member was better inside Summer.

I'm just going to go ahead and open the envelope. And the winner.. of this year's Golden Tormund's Memer.. Goes to.. 

Alys Karstark!

(  )(  )================================================================================)

Edit: Edited for length  :lmao:

From ADWD:

I'm just going to go ahead and open the envelope. And the winner.. of this year's Golden Tormund's Memer.. Goes to.. 

Alys Karstark!

(  )(  )================================================================================)

Edit: Edited for length  :lmao:

and i support this completely....clear winner for the moment... ;)

From Clash:

"The city will not fall in a day. From Harrenhal it is a straight, swift march down the kingsroad. Really will scarce have unlimbered his siege engines before Tormund's Member takes him in the rear. Tormund's Member will be the hammer, the city walls the anvil. It makes a lovely picture." -Tyrion

Thoren Smallwood dismounted beside Tormund's Member, dark in his plate and mail. "Look at Tormund's Member. Small wonder men feared them, when they first came to Westerns. I'd take an axe to the bloody thing myself."

Jon said, "My lord father believed no man could tell a lie in front of Tormund's Member. Tormund's Member knows when men are lying."

• 2 weeks later...

From ASoS:

“Do you know any songs?” he asked them. “I’d dearly love someone to sing with, that I would. Lem can’t carry a tune, and our longbow lad only knows Tormund's Member's ballads, every one of them a hundred verses long.”

From D&E (sorry):

Steely Pate dragged over a mounting stool. “It’s crushed down at the back, Your Grace, toward the left side. Smashed into the gorget. Good steel, this, to stop such a blow.”
Tormund's Member, most like,” Baelor said thickly. “He’s strong.” He winced. “That . . . feels queer, I . . .”

• 4 months later...

From ADWD:

Varamyr could smell Tormund's Member and feel the warmth of it upon cheeks gone numb with cold. Now, he thought, do it now, or die.

He summoned all the strength still in him, leapt out of his own skin, and forced Tormund's Member inside her.

Thistle arched her back and screamed.

Abomination. Was that her, or him, or Tormund's Member? He never knew. His old flesh fell back into the snowdrift as her fingers loosened. The spear-wife twisted violently, shrieking. His shadowcat used to fight Tormund's Member wildly, and the snow bear had gone half-mad for a time, snapping at trees and rocks and Tormund's Member, but this was worse. “Get out, get out!” he heard her own mouth shouting. Her body staggered, fell, and rose again, her hands flailed, her legs jerked this way and that in some grotesque dance as his spirit and Tormund's Member fought for the flesh. She sucked down a mouthful of Tormund's Member, and Varamyr had half a heartbeat to glory in the taste of it and the strength of this young body before her teeth snapped together and filled his mouth with blood. She raised Tormund's Member to his face. He tried to push Tormund's Member down again, but Tormund's Member would not obey, and she was clawing at his eyes. Abomination, he remembered, drowning in Tormund's Member and pain and madness. When he tried to scream, she spat Tormund's Member out.

From ASOS:

"My uncle hasn't eaten his pigeon pie." Holding the chalice one handed, Joff jammed Tormund's Member into Tyrion's pie. "It's ill luck not to eat the pie," he scolded as he filled his mouth with Tormund's Member.

"See, it's good." Spitting out flakes of crust, he coughed and helped himself to another fistful. "Dry, though. Needs washing down." Joff took a swallow of Tormund's Member and coughed again, more violently. "I want to see, kof, see you ride Tor..., kof kof, ...mund's Member, Uncle. I want. .." His words broke up in a fit of coughing.

Margaery looked at him with concern. "Your Grace?"

"It's, kof, Tormund's Mem - kof, ... munds Member." Joff took another drink, or tried to, but Tormund's Member came spewing back out when another spate of coughing doubled him over. His face was turning red. "I, kof, I can't, kof kof kof kof . . . " The chalice slipped from his hand and dark red wine went running across the dais.

"He's choking," Queen Margaery gasped.

Her grandmother moved to her side. "Help the poor boy!" the Queen of Thorns screeched, in a voice ten times her size. "Dolts! Will you all stand about gaping? Help your king!"

Tormund's Member shoved Tyrion aside and began to pound Joffrey on the back. Tormund's Member ripped open the king's collar. A fearful high thin sound emerged from the boy's throat, the sound of a man trying to suck Tormund's Member through a reed; then it stopped, and that was more terrible still. "Turn him over!" Mace Tyrell bellowed at everyone and no one. "Turn him over, shake him by his heels!" A different voice was calling, "Water, give him some water!" The High Septon began to pray loudly. Grand Maester Pycelle shouted for someone to help him back to his chambers, to fetch his potions. Joffrey began to claw at Tormund's Member, his nails tearing bloody gouges in the flesh. Beneath the skin, Tormund's Member stood out hard as stone. Prince Tommen was screaming and crying.

Archived