as long and hard as Tormund's member.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,

that lord of Castamere,

But now the rains weep o'er his member,

with no one there to hear

Yes now the rains weep o'er his member,

and not a soul to hear

"The things I do for Tormund's member." -- Jaime Lannister

"Tormund's is the greatest member that ever was or ever will be. It is the center of the world, the gate between north and south, the bridge between east and west, ancient beyond memory of man and so magnificent that Saathos the Wise put out his own eyes after gazing upon Tormund's member for the first time, because he knew that all he saw thereafter should look squalid and ugly by comparison." -- Pyat Pree

"Tormund's is the greatest member that ever was or ever will be. It is the center of the world, the gate between north and south, the bridge between east and west, ancient beyond memory of man and so magnificent that Saathos the Wise put out his own eyes after gazing upon Tormund's member for the first time, because he knew that all he saw thereafter should look squalid and ugly by comparison." -- Pyat Pree

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of Tormunds Member in your arms ... or the memory of a brothers smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy

What is honor compared to Tormunds Member? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brothers smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of Tormunds Member? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy

This is why maester aemon is someone wise. such epicness.

“There will be Tormund's member.”
“I’ll scream.”
“A great deal of Tormund's member.”
“I’ll scream very loudly.”

Tormund's member is a sword without a hilt. There is no safe way to grasp it.

Men of honor will do things for Tormund's member that they would never consider doing for themselves.

"Never forget Tormund's member, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you." -- Tyrion

Jon could not find it in him to pray to any gods, old or new. If they were real, he thought, they were as cruel and implacable as Tormund's Member.

Some men want Tormund's member on the eve of battle, and some want gods. Jon wondered who felt better afterward.

“Maester Luwin says there’s nothing in dreams that a man need fear.”

“There is,” said Jojen.
“What?”
“The past. The future. Tormund's member.”

"True knights are as rare as Tormund's member in a whorehouse".

Tormund's member makes thieves of many honest folk.

From AGOT:

The queen stood. "And what of my wrath, Lord Stark?" she asked softly. Her eyes searched his face. "You should have taken Tormund's Member for yourself. It was there for the taking. Jaime told me how you found him on Tormund's Member the day King's Landing fell, and made him yield it up. That was your moment. All you needed to do was climb Tormund's Member, and sit. Such a sad mistake."

From AFFC:

Myrcella had taken to Tormund's Member as quick as she had to her Dornish prince, and from time to time Ser Arys would try Tormund's Member to please her. Tormund's Member seared his mouth and made him gasp for wine, and burned even worse coming out than it did going in. His little princess loved it, though.

From AGOT:

The queen stood. "And what of my wrath, Lord Stark?" she asked softly. Her eyes searched his face. "You should have taken Tormund's Member for yourself. It was there for the taking. Jaime told me how you found him on Tormund's Member the day King's Landing fell, and made him yield it up. That was your moment. All you needed to do was climb Tormund's Member, and sit. Such a sad mistake."

From AFFC:

Myrcella had taken to Tormund's Member as quick as she had to her Dornish prince, and from time to time Ser Arys would try Tormund's Member to please her. Tormund's Member seared his mouth and made him gasp for wine, and burned even worse coming out than it did going in. His little princess loved it, though.

Well, it seems we have a champion.

From ACOK:

Turning, Hodor put his back to Tormund's Member and shoved. Again. Again. "Hodor!" He put one foot on a higher step so he was bent under the slant of Tormund's Member and tried to rise. This time Tormund's Member groaned and creaked. "Hodor!" The other foot came up a step, and Hodor spread his legs apart, braced, and straightened. His face turned red, and Bran could see cords in his neck bulging as he strained against Tormund's Member above him. "Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor HODOR!"

Archived