Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 9 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

Dany haters in general IMO are the prime example of how hatred can turn people blind. i can't wait to use their tears as moisturizer as she's revealed to be Cersei's Younger more Beautiful Queen, hooks up and falls in love with Jon Snow, is a head of the dragon, fights the Others and dies gloriously while saving the world.

lol these morons think she 's going to die giving birth, delusional as fuck imo.

I'm sorry but the younger Queen is going to be Sansa.

Dany is still a huge fave for casual watchers and invested show watchers as well as a a lot of the book fandom too.

Yup, Dany is the most divisive among book readers, rather loved by show watchers, but angry she doesn't come back to Westi.

No. We won't have Hardhome and the BoI. Only going to be the one.

The Battle of Ice isn't really that massive, at least the first half. It's a bunch of troops lined up and some horses charging and falling into Ice. If Stannis is successful, the battle will be insanely quick and decisive. The show has yet to do a battle in the field as well, because they're less interesting than attacking a fortress. However, the Battle of Ice might be different.

Also, random guess for kicks - Wylla Manderly

I guess we can talk about Arya in Braavos to switch the subject.

When I watched the trailer I thought it would be the closest storyline to follow the books, but after seeing Sam at Hardhome, and the reports of the leaked script... not so sure. It'll be thematically similar, along with the plots, but it'll be rather jumbled.

@Thread because the Dany fan in question has an avatar showing only the backside of Dany and not her face, I can gather from that that she is embarassed to be a Dany fan. Therefore I cannot be a Dany supporter unfortunately.

By process of elimination I choose Margaery, or Sansa, as The Lovely Agonist suggested earlier, to be the younger more beautiful queen in the prophecy.

By process of elimination I choose Margaery, or Sansa, as The Lovely Agonist suggested earlier, to be the younger more beautiful queen in the prophecy.

Margaery is who Cersei thinks it is, but it will most likely end up being Sansa. After what she was put through, she kind of deserves to be given a happy ending. But continuing on, Arya in Braavos. I don't think we ever got casting on the Waif yet.

Archived