Dating 22: Because everyone likes romantic hugs

Littlefingers In The Air

Dating anyone is becoming increasingly more and more terrifying.I keep finding new reasons to put off even trying, lol. ''wait until skin is clear'' ''wait until hair has grown out'' ''wait until uni is over'' ''wait until skinnier'' ''wait until perpetually happy & cheerful'' it's just stupid

Dig.

The truth is that some day nevercomes. Some day the stars will align and you'll have perfect skin, the perfect hair cut, the right career, the right attitude and weight.... yiu are right that it's a fiction. If you wait for the perfect moment you wait forever. It's so easy to wait, but better is to find the best situation for you in the moment. People always worry about having 'baggage' but at the end of the day, it's just life and we've all had different degrees of suffering and joy imposed on on us by the world and ourselves. Best to just go towards what you want when and how you can.

Sorry for dp but it's a half day later. My FWB that is obsessed with masons is picking me up to kidnap me for the weekend. I have repeatedly warned her that I am still in love with my ex. She doesn't seem to mind but it feels weird. I mean its been a good time but I can't stop thinking about my ex, when I tell this to FWB she just laughs it off, I explain zi'm serious, and she just laughs more. Dating is so weird.

Sorry for dp but it's a half day later. My FWB that is obsessed with masons is picking me up to kidnap me for the weekend. I have repeatedly warned her that I am still in love with my ex. She doesn't seem to mind but it feels weird. I mean its been a good time but I can't stop thinking about my ex, when I tell this to FWB she just laughs it off, I explain zi'm serious, and she just laughs more. Dating is so weird.

I wish I could do that. I just feel too shell shocked to even go to dinner with someone, much less go for a weekend. I would like to be a casual dater. I don't think it's in my DNA. I mean the physical stuff, obviously. I'm not that serious about dinner. :D

I wish I could do that. I just feel too shell shocked to even go to dinner with someone, much less go for a weekend. I would like to be a casual dater. I don't think it's in my DNA. I mean the physical stuff, obviously. I'm not that serious about dinner. :D

Yeah, I think that's why I feel so weird. Casual dating is the toughest part. Being seriously with someone at least there is some security in knowing the world won't earthquake. Although maybe not, I thought me and my ex were in it fir the long haul.

I'm actually very scared about having actual emotions with someone I'll be intimate with that isn't my ex. At the same time, it's a welcome distraction but 'm trying to be really clear that I am an emotional wreck right now.

Yeah, I think that's why I feel so weird. Casual dating is the toughest part. Being seriously with someone at least there is some security in knowing the world won't earthquake. Although maybe not, I thought me and my ex were in it fir the long haul.

I'm actually very scared about having actual emotions with someone I'll be intimate with that isn't my ex. At the same time, it's a welcome distraction but 'm trying to be really clear that I am an emotional wreck right now.

I totally get that. It's why I'm taking a 6 months or so or 6 years...I feel like I've lost my bearings. And I don't want to ever be in a position to be hurt again, which is ridiculous. The only way I can avoid it is to be dead, and I like living too much for that.

I totally get that. It's why I'm taking a 6 months or so or 6 years...I feel like I've lost my bearings. And I don't want to ever be in a position to be hurt again, which is ridiculous. The only way I can avoid it is to be dead, and I like living too much for that.

Grrr. I hear ya. And what I responded to Theda is in direct contradiction to every instinct I have. Buddhist monk is lookinf like an awesome profession.

Archived