[Spoilers All] A Man Gets Cast Once More?

Blazfemur

Any truth to that article? It mentions the actor that played Jaqen Hgar will be cast in Season 5. The only scenes I can imagine, are if he is in fact the kindly old man (Arya's house of black and white), or, if they actually film The Alchemist scene/or Pate entering the Citadel.

Thoughts?

Oh yes, I have many thoughts. Excited thoughts. As we already know the show is diverting, I wouldn't mind more Jaqen in the show, especially since he was so fair to look upon. :D

yes, yes, the fairness cannot be disputed. im just wondering where they go though. him being the ol dman would be a spoiler, i doubt theyd go that way because if he was the ol dman, he would have to always be the ol dman and not venture out like he did as the alchemist/pate.

it sounds to me the show will get into the nitty gritty of the conspiracies of the citadel. cant wait to meet marwyn

Looks like he's a face the KM wears. That's pretty much it.

actually thatd be fine with me. if the kindly man appears to arya as jaqen, but it's just a face. thats kinda cool, and it wouldnt mess with story canon at all. im sure they wont do the skull/worm coming out of the eye socket for cgi cost purposes. they may go jaqen. you saw what they did with bloodraven.

Oh yes, I have many thoughts. Excited thoughts. As we already know the show is diverting, I wouldn't mind more Jaqen in the show, especially since he was so fair to look upon. :D

He was! :) He is one of the main reasons for watching 'Crossing Lines'

Which actor? The one we saw most of the time, or the one who we saw at the very end after he changed his face? In the show Jaqen said he was going to Bravos, so the show could just simplify things for the show viewers and have Jaqen train her.

the actor that played original jaqen before shift

The episode had him listed as an actor. It's confirmed.

i heard the new trailor has sansa at winterfell with arryn soldiers.

is michelle fairley still the "hooded woman" at the end of the season?

I can see him replacing the Kindly Man because he's a character that we already know. No need introducing a new guy we have to give screen time too when Jaqen's character can do the job.

i see them skimping on cgi like with what they did with bloodraven, and jaqen is a face arya would trust to get her in the house and under his wing.

Archived