What does Stannis do if he wins the battle of ice?

Then he would be a hypocrite because he used magic to bring about Robb's death.

I hope that if Jon survives (which he will) he will find out about Stannis' little leech trick and kill him in vengeance for Robb. Or that Rickon will have him exectued before a Heart Tree.

If you think Stannis is bothered by hypocrisy, you've been reading different books than I have. He is often to exception to his rigid set of rules.

Which is why I hope he is killed by Jon or under Rickon's orders.

I don't want him to die...he's entertaining, which is all I ask of fictional characters...but I think he would have sentenced himself to death many times over if he was sitting in objective judgment.

Then he would be a hypocrite because he used magic to bring about Robb's death.

I hope that if Jon survives (which he will) he will find out about Stannis' little leech trick and kill him in vengeance for Robb. Or that Rickon will have him exectued before a Heart Tree.

There was nothing to the Leeches, that was a parlor trick by Melisandra to convince Stannis the power of King's blood using her vision in the fires to forecast their deaths.

No if you mean the shadow baby he used to kill Renly, that's a different story.

I assume he will win the battle. From there he has two options:

1. Return to the Wall. He wants to fight for the realm, e.g. against the Others. It would make sense for him to stay there, ship supplies from Essos with help of the IB and fight this war first.

2. March south. If he has the time for it, this is even smarter. He could conquer Westeros with the help of the North/the Riverlands/the IB and fight the war against the Others with the kingdoms united. But since Aegon/Dorne and the IT-allied forces are still a force to be reckogned with and with winter having arrived, I doubt that will happen...

Archived