Westeros Jeopardy: The Play at Home Version

Quoth

While true that the hawk came into someone's possession after Roberts death, the text doesn't refer to it.

I could swear it appears in a cersi chapter

Correct. The other correct response would have been:

What is Drogon (Dany and, very briefly, the Good Masters of Astapor ;) )?

Now the last clue before final jeopardy:

This work by Septon Jorquen gives an account of the nine years Orbert Caswell served as Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

What is The annals of the black Centaur

I could swear it appears in a cersi chapter

What is The annals of the black Centaur

Annals of the Black Centaur is correct.

And now for Final Jeopardy. The catagory is: "Philosophy"

(At this time in a real game, all the participants would make wagers - of any amount up to their winning amounts at this point - and lock their wagers in. The clue would then be revealed and all the contestants would lock in their hidden responses. The Responses would then be revealed in order from the person with the lowest amount to the highest.)

The Answer in "Philosophy" is:

Daario Naharis claims that days don't count as truly lived unless these he's done these three things.

Well, I doubt anyone will resist checking the spoiler and so, although not an exact quote, Bronn's response is correct.

Thanks to everyone who played. Hope you had some fun. :)

If anyone would like to have another go at it, I'd be happy to collaborate on putting together another board full of clues. Feel free to PM me if interested. Or, if you'd like to do it yourself, feel free to have at it. I have access to a lot of tips, tricks and info that will make it a bit easier for you. ;)

Archived