What if sansa is the first to discover who jon's mother is(in the show)

vassily targark

I wanna see Sean Bean again.That's all I am asking for.Sweetsunray is right,it that would be s6 material,because I'm not so sure that "For The Watch" will be this season.

This could work.Maybe some hints in Jaime's arc this season.Either he will see ToJ or someone would mentioned that.

Pretty sure that the Ides of March is for S5, including the suggestion that Jon warged into Ghost. On top of that they'll have sprinkled enough clues for US viewers to have figured out R=L=J. That would make for months of buzz with regards to S6 to want confirmation. And then a flashback to start S6 at the ToJ, which may have already been shown and mentioned in Dorne this season by or to Jaime-Bronn.

The "he's only her cousin" could only work imo if they hadn't been raised in the same home imo, kinda like if they had seen each other perhaps twice or thrice in a lifteme with years in between. But growing up together? Twisted.

A lot of things in Westeros are twisted in my opinion , but Jon and Sansa doing it would be the least of them. It's a medieval world , it was actually commom that people who grew up together were expected to do it one day and have kids for dinastic reasons. And there were even those cousins that got together even when they didn't have to , like Edward of Woodstock ( aka The Black Prince ) and Joan of Kent.

A lot of things in Westeros are twisted in my opinion , but Jon and Sansa doing it would be the least of them. It's a medieval world , it was actually commom that people who grew up together were expected to do it one day and have kids for dinastic reasons. And there were even those cousins that got together even when they didn't have to , like Edward of Woodstock ( aka The Black Prince ) and Joan of Kent.

...who had always known they're cousins.

The thing most speaking against Jonsa is that it makes little sense. Like, the early draft paired up Jon with Arya, not with Sansa. Also in canon the significant relationship is between Jon and Arya. Now, I find the idea of them together perverted, but you can see the powerful bond they had in the early draft which (hopefully) transformed into platonic relationship. Jon and Sansa OTOH hardly give two figs about each other most of the time. And no, it's not an argument that it would make their potentional romance more likely. GRRM likes his unarranged sister/brother couples to always have been close, see Cersei/Jaime, Rhaenys/Aegon, Naerys/Aemon, Shaera/Jaehaerys.

But then, perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. Sansa is the fandom bicycle.

The idea of Jon and Sansa as romantic couple sounds to me like a really bad idea,but it's manageable and especially for TV unlike Jon/Arya(Sophie looks older).Jon grew up with them and consider them his siblings.He never meet Dany,so it will be more acceptable for everyone.If I remember this correctly,Sophie and Kit never had a scene together unlike Kit/Maisie,so it can work.But nooo... :ack:

Jon/Arya is even worse.Well,I've seen the original version of the story from George,so I can't blame Jon/Arya shippers for trying.Arya will always be Jon's little sister and not his potential lover.I love their relationship more than any other in the books and I don't want George or D&D to ruin that with some romance.

As for Jon/Dany.Kit/Emilia on the other hand have a really good off-screen chemistry and their journeys parallel each other from season 1-4(not to mention the books and tons of foreshadowing here and there).I loved that tent scene with Drogo in HotU sequence.It could mean only two possible things:Dany will find her "Sun and Stars" Beyond the Wall or she will die there.If is she dies,than I hope it's a badass death worthy of such a character.But I want for Dany(I'm a huge fan of her) "The house with the red door" ending.I'm not so sure about marriage between them and King/Queen ending.Not yet.

People try to avoid this ship so hard(I've read many threads about it),so they've created Jon/Val,Jon/Sansa and Jon/Arya.It's inevitable in the books/show.Jon/Val to me in the books does mirror Dany/Daario just like Ygritte and Drogo romances.Just another step to the endgame.Anyway Val is not in the show and Arya/Sansa simply no.Only other I can think of is Margaery,but in this case poor Jon. :devil: :lmao:

Of the possibilities for Jon, I prefer (tragic) Jon/Dany. One or both of them have to die for it not to be cheesy, but I think Kit and Emilia would absolutely kill it and the show's coverage have been teasing it since the beginning. Jon and Dany are on such parallel journeys that I think it's inevitable that they meet. Some say they'll be enemies and want to kill each other, but I'm not so sure.

Not a fan of Starkcest and it's starting to eat fanon. Never really saw Jon/Val happening, because it always seemed like Val was a blonde echo of Ygritte. Besides, the timing is bad. Jon's still not over Ygritte's death and breaking his vows to the Night's Watch when he's interacting with Val in the books. After everything happens at the end of ADwD, I think his story will shift, which is why we won't see her in s5.

Does everybody in Westeros want to secretly shag their siblings?

:lmao:

Probably yes

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The thing most speaking against Jonsa is that it makes little sense. Like, the early draft paired up Jon with Arya, not with Sansa. Also in canon the significant relationship is between Jon and Arya. Now, I find the idea of them together perverted, but you can see the powerful bond they had in the early draft which (hopefully) transformed into platonic relationship. Jon and Sansa OTOH hardly give two figs about each other most of the time. And no, it's not an argument that it would make their potentional romance more likely. GRRM likes his unarranged sister/brother couples to always have been close, see Cersei/Jaime, Rhaenys/Aegon, Naerys/Aemon, Shaera/Jaehaerys.

But then, perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. Sansa is the fandom bicycle.

Yes, she is. I think there's a Sansa fandom for every ship possibility with every major character. It's just incredible... and makes me want her to end up with no one. Fitting, as she was the Stark girl so in love with romance and the songs.

I'm all for powerful!Sansa as the Lady of Winterfell, regent for Rickon (whose purpose is to keep the Starks going postcanon is my guess), and ruling Warden of the North... with a lover on the side, of course. Maybe a certain former gravedigger...

Of the possibilities for Jon, I prefer (tragic) Jon/Dany. One or both of them have to die for it not to be cheesy, but I think Kit and Emilia would absolutely kill it and the show's coverage have been teasing it since the beginning. Jon and Dany are on such parallel journeys that I think it's inevitable that they meet. Some say they'll be enemies and want to kill each other, but I'm not so sure.

Not a fan of Starkcest and it's starting to eat fanon. Never really saw Jon/Val happening, because it always seemed like Val was a blonde echo of Ygritte. Besides, the timing is bad. Jon's still not over Ygritte's death and breaking his vows to the Night's Watch when he's interacting with Val in the books. After everything happens at the end of ADwD, I think his story will shift, which is why we won't see her in s5.

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes, she is. I think there's a Sansa fandom for every ship possibility with every major character. It's just incredible... and makes me want her to end up with no one. Fitting, as she was the Stark girl so in love with romance and the songs.

I'm all for powerful!Sansa as the Lady of Winterfell, regent for Rickon (whose purpose is to keep the Starks going postcanon is my guess), and ruling Warden of the North... with a lover on the side, of course. Maybe a certain former gravedigger...

I've never been a fan of Jon/Val.Starkcest is no-no for me.I am not really a Jonerys shipper(it feels a little bit of Disney),but I like this idea of two strong individuals in an equal relationship.With Arya,Davos my favourites.I'am a big fan of Arya/Gendry tho. :commie:

Yes,it's pretty much inevitable and same goes for romance in my book.Kit is improving and Emilia was always good.Inconsistent writing was a big problem for both of them in the past.D&D tried their hardest to do "Ice Queen Dany" in season 4 and it wasn't really bad,but not really great either.My only concern with show version of this,would be writing from D&D.I hope they can do justice.

I've seen stuff like:it's cliche (it's pretty weak argument against tbh)...Jon has a certain type and she is no fit for him and vice versa with Dany.I just can't see how he would refuse strong,beaufitul,badass and independent women with dragons(which come handy against WW and wights).And on the other hand Jon is leader,handsome dude,scars on his face,Ghost with him etc.I can see Jon being a bit different after "Ideas of March" more ruthless esentially(a little bit like Drogo,Daario).My unsullied friends noticed some parallels between them on the show:Mormonts as mentors,Widlings/Dothraki as well as first true love Ygritte/Drogo.They want them together as King/Queen or at least some romance.Tragic ending is a big possibility given some foreshadowing in HotU scene(tent scene with Drogo and Rhaego)and especially in Dany's case death by childbirth.Personally,I would want a different kind of ending for her,but really it could go either way.Only thing that I am currently against is King/Queen ending.

I've never been a fan of Jon/Val.Starkcest is no-no for me.I am not really a Jonerys shipper(it feels a little bit of Disney),but I like this idea of two strong individuals in an equal relationship.With Arya,Davos my favourites.I'am a big fan of Arya/Gendry tho. :commie:

Yes,it's pretty much inevitable and same goes for romance in my book.Kit is improving and Emilia was always good.Inconsistent writing was a big problem for both of them in the past.D&D tried their hardest to do "Ice Queen Dany" in season 4 and it wasn't really bad,but not really great either.My only concern with show version of this,would be writing from D&D.I hope they can do justice.

I've seen stuff like:it's cliche (it's pretty weak argument against tbh)...Jon has a certain type and she is no fit for him and vice versa with Dany.I just can't see how he would refuse strong,beaufitul,badass and independent women with dragons(which come handy against WW and wights).And on the other hand Jon is leader,handsome dude,scars on his face,Ghost with him etc.I can see Jon being a bit different after "Ideas of March" more ruthless esentially(a little bit like Drogo,Daario).My unsullied friends noticed some parallels between them on the show:Mormonts as mentors,Widlings/Dothraki as well as first true love Ygritte/Drogo.They want them together as King/Queen or at least some romance.Tragic ending is a big possibility given some foreshadowing in HotU scene(tent scene with Drogo and Rhaego)and especially in Dany's case death by childbirth.Personally,I would want a different kind of ending for her,but really it could go either way.Only thing that I am currently against is King/Queen ending.

Totally agree with you about no happily ever after ending. One or both die (and hopefully, even the death isn't Disney-style, but none of the major deaths in GoT or ASOIAF have been).

I think it's pretty unrealistic that if they meet, they just couldn't hook up because one isn't the other's "type." I think it's a case of not wanting the two leads together in a relationship because it's a cliche.

Totally agree with you about no happily ever after ending. One or both die (and hopefully, even the death isn't Disney-style, but none of the major deaths in GoT or ASOIAF have been).

I think it's pretty unrealistic that if they meet, they just couldn't hook up because one isn't the other's "type." I think it's a case of not wanting the two leads together in a relationship because it'sI've always thought about their meeting and how it will be done.

Jon is ultimately hero of the story and Dany's hero too.

I've always thought about their meeting/interactions and how it will be done in the show/books.Will they be unfriendly in the beginning or just trying to cooporate with each other,because of WW invasion?Jon's parentage will play a big part in this.In the show most likely her only family(Aemon :frown5: ).I'm eager to see that,because they've shared similiar experiences and obviously have different way to aproach things,but in general they're very similair in many ways.

Archived